|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mr. Poe say he doesn't drink?
(a) In front of children
(b) While he eats
(c) Banking hours
2. What does the narrator say Captain Sham resembled while they were at the restaurant?
(b) Earth worm
3. What does Klaus suggest they do in Chapter 4 but Violet disagrees with it due to past experience?
(a) Run away
(b) Telling Mr. Poe
(c) Laying a trap for Count Olaf
(d) Call the police
4. What does Mr. Poe say that Captain Sham will have to do before the children will be put into his care?
(a) Go before a judge
(b) Sign some papers
(c) Put the children into a good school
(d) Show Mr. Poe his house
5. What word does Aunt Josephine define for the children thinking they don't know the meaning of it, while she is on the phone with Captain Sham?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he once had cards made up to say?
2. What sound do the Baudelaire children hear while trying to think up a plan?
3. What does Aunt Josephine say that they should do for Captain Sham?
4. What does Josephine say that Violet is for answering the door?
5. What does Aunt Josephine say that Klaus is being?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)