|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound do the Baudelaire children hear while trying to think up a plan?
(a) Josephine scream
(b) The stove exploding
(c) Breaking glass
(d) The burglar alarm cans
2. What does Klaus suggest might be the plan of Count Olaf?
(a) Kidnap them
(b) Let the leaches have them
(c) Take them out on a boat and drown them
(d) Knock the house off the hill
3. What do the Baudelaire children say they will have while at the restaurant?
(c) Extra Fun Special Family Appetizer
4. What happens during dinner?
(a) The storm starts
(b) The phone rings
(c) There is a nock on the door
(d) Josephine chokes on her stew
5. Who does Violet say the person on the phone was asking for?
(a) Hopalong Dancing School
(b) Seamore Butts
(c) Whatsa-Matta-U University
(d) Dr. Pain's Dentistry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Josephine say that they should do for Captain Sham?
2. What does Klaus tell Josephine will be coming to the Cave that frightens her enough to make her agree to leave?
3. What word does Aunt Josephine define for the children thinking they don't know the meaning of it, while she is on the phone with Captain Sham?
4. What does Sunny suggest might be the plan of Count Olaf?
5. What does Violet take with her to the restaurant?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)