Quiz: Chapter 9 to Chapter 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What wakes up Count Olaf's accomplice?
a) The gate opening
b) The children talking
d) The door closing
2. What does Count Olaf's accomplice pick Violet up by?
a) Her hair
b) Her neck
c) Her shirt
d) Her arm
3. What does Violet do while they sail?
b) Pulls the ropes to catch the wind
c) Secures Sunny in a life jacket
4. What does Josephine say she knew the children were?
5. What did the children do when a car passed them as they made their way to the Fickle Ferry?
a) Lay down in the ditches
This section contains 302 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)