|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins bad-mouthing Arthur?
2. The author asks the reader to wonder if the events happen because of _______________.
(a) Merlin's prophecy.
(b) It is time for Camelot to end.
(c) Mordred's choices.
(d) Arthur's inability to choose good people.
3. Who is against having the Orkney princes back to the Camelot castle?
4. When Mordred returns home, what is missing?
(a) Arthur's ring.
(b) Guinevere disappeared.
(c) The castle has been ravaged.
(d) There has been no envoy to tell him Arthur is alive.
5. After Mordred is invited back to Camelot, what does he learn of the Romans?
(a) They want advice from Arthur.
(b) They wish to kill Arthur.
(c) They are again interested in Britain.
(d) They are vicious and resilient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mordred promise Guinevere if Arthur is killed?
2. How has Morgause's influence ruined Arthur's life?
3. What is Mordred unconcerned with at the end of this section?
4. What does Arthur refuse to discuss with his son, Mordred?
5. How have Morgause's sons harmed Arthur's kingdom and life?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Mordred comes back to Camelot, what changes is he informed of?
2. Why does Mordred decide to flee Camelot?
3. Why do the twins track down and kill Lamorak?
4. Although the Orkney princes return to the castle, are they trusted by the king?
5. Unfortunately for Arthur, what news does he hear while injured?
6. Why does Mordred travel to Merlin's home town?
7. Why must Mordred and Bedwyr go after Princess Elen?
8. Before Arthur leaves, what do he and Mordred discuss?
9. Why doesn't Mordred think Gawain should go as a part of the peace envoy?
10. Why does Arthur choose Mordred to accompany him on the trip to meet the Saxons?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)