|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people are the twins turning into?
(a) Sweet and knightly.
(c) Violent and impulsive.
(d) Helpful and smart.
2. Concerning Arthur, what is Queen Morgause unsure of?
(a) Whether or not he knows about Mordred.
(b) If he still loves her.
(c) If he has developed special powers.
(d) Her powers and what Arthur knows.
3. What stops Arthur and King Urbgen from causing Queen Morgan harm?
(a) He sexual prowess.
(b) Her magical powers.
(c) She is extremely threatening.
(d) The information she has against Arthur.
4. Why do the twins respect Mordred?
(a) Mordred expresses his ideas very well.
(b) He is Arthur's son.
(c) Because he killed Gabran.
(d) He is very strong and nimble.
5. After Queen Morgause is finished her story, what does Mordred believe about himself?
(a) King Lot must have loved him very much.
(b) Arthur wants to kill him.
(c) Queen Morgause is his mother.
(d) Mordred must be the bane of Arthur's existence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the princes put in the care of?
2. Where is the traveler's next stop?
3. What is Rheged?
4. What is revealed about Arthur's supposed slaughtering of infants during Morgan and Morgause's meeting?
5. How does Arthur feel toward Mordred?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mordred fearful once he has killed Gabran?
2. Why is Morgause sent to a convent instead of back to the islands?
3. What does Queen Morgasue reveal to Mordred on his first visit to her castle?
4. Why is Queen Morgan allowed to act in whatever manner she deems necessary?
5. Who is rumored to have replaced the great and powerful Merlin in King Arthur's court?
6. What is Arthur looking for when the guards bring Mordred in to see him?
7. Why does Mordred think that he must watch what he says around Morgause's sons?
8. What does Mordred feel upon his return home to Brude and Sula?
9. When the Ornkey princes and their mother arrive at Camelot, why aren't they allowed to enter into the kingdom?
10. What does Mordred slowly begin to understand about his place as King Lot's bastard?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)