|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After drinking and gambling for a long time, what has Gabran run out of?
2. Who begins bad-mouthing Arthur?
3. As the chapter ends, what does Mordred believe of Arthur and Guinevere?
(a) He no longer wants to be in Camelot.
(b) Arthur is hunting him and Guinevere did not stand up for him.
(c) They are not truly his friends.
(d) They will come for him.
4. Who are the princes put in the care of?
5. Why is Mordred excited about this proposition?
(a) He hates traveling.
(b) He wants to serve as king and spend more time with Guinevere.
(c) Wants to please his father.
(d) He is greedy for power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur promise Mordred in Chapter 15?
2. How do the men act around their mother?
3. What does Mordred begin to believe concerning Nimue's advice concerning the prophecy?
4. Who falls in love with Morgause?
5. How are the brothers treated when they arrive at Camelot?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)