|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Mordred can get to the "ailing" Morgause, who has arrived at the convent?
2. What is Mordred unsure of regarding Gawain?
(a) Gawain's ability to make peace with the Romans.
(b) He is not sure if he can trust Gawain.
(c) That he will put the wrong information into the treaty.
(d) His ability to read.
3. How does Mordred currently feel about his mother?
(a) He cannot see her manipulations.
(b) He feels resentment towards her.
(c) He wishes she loved him more.
(d) He loves her still.
4. After Mordred is invited back to Camelot, what does he learn of the Romans?
(a) They wish to kill Arthur.
(b) They are again interested in Britain.
(c) They are vicious and resilient.
(d) They want advice from Arthur.
5. What is Guinevere scared of?
(a) The brutality of the Romans.
(b) What will happen to her if Arthur dies.
(c) How to get back to her convent.
(d) Mordred's affection for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mordred threatens Morgause, how does she react?
2. What does Morgause plan to bring to her half brother?
3. What are the twins eager to do?
4. Who does Nimue insist she is?
5. As Mordred begins his life as a prince, what does he learn to do?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)