|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mordred promise Guinevere if Arthur is killed?
(a) He will protect her and make her queen.
(b) He will protect her children.
(c) He will send Bedwyr for her.
(d) He will send her to a convent.
2. As Mordred attempts to protect Bedwyr and Guinevere, what happens?
(a) Guinevere kills Agravain.
(b) Bedwyr is confused and thinks Mordred is attacking him.
(c) Bedwyr kills Guinevere.
(d) Mordred becomes angry with Guinevere.
3. Who does Sula believe are Mordred's real parents?
(a) Queen Morguase and King Arthur.
(b) Queen Morgan and King Lot.
(c) Queen Morguase and King Lot.
(d) Queen Morgan and King Arthur.
4. What type of people are the twins turning into?
(a) Violent and impulsive.
(c) Sweet and knightly.
(d) Helpful and smart.
5. What rumor do Brude and Sula discuss as the book begins?
(a) Merlin's death.
(b) The change in Mordred's appearance.
(c) Arthur's demise.
(d) The Queen's lies to them about Mordred's temperament.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 15, why does Morgause's kiss become more confusing to Mordred?
2. What are the twins eager to do?
3. Where does the group stay while waiting for Arthur's notice to take them to Camelot?
4. What does Arthur ask Mordred to do again and again?
5. Who does Arthur propose an alliance with in this section?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)