|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the King want Mordred back?
(a) Become a knight.
(b) Become king because Guinevere has not had any sons.
(c) To serve as regent.
(d) Serve as an advisor to the Council.
2. What stops Arthur and King Urbgen from causing Queen Morgan harm?
(a) She is extremely threatening.
(b) Her magical powers.
(c) He sexual prowess.
(d) The information she has against Arthur.
3. Why was Mordred sent to Brude and Sula (or what were they told by the Queen)?
(a) She could not raise him with her other children.
(b) Mordred has a lethal disease.
(c) King Lot wanted nothing to do with the boy.
(d) The Queen's enemies were Merlin and King Arthur.
4. Why do Mordred and Arthur think that Gawain and Gareth have gone to the north?
(a) To get a change of weather.
(b) To meet Cedric.
(c) To seek revenge against Lamorak.
(d) They want to see Arthur.
5. After Queen Morgause is finished her story, what does Mordred believe about himself?
(a) Mordred must be the bane of Arthur's existence.
(b) Arthur wants to kill him.
(c) Queen Morgause is his mother.
(d) King Lot must have loved him very much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two witch sisters feel toward their brother?
2. What do all of the Orkney princes slowly become at Camelot?
3. What happened to Gaheris as a result of killing this person?
4. Who does Gaheris kill in a frenzy?
5. How does Arthur continue to respect Queen Guinevere?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)