|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the maids in Morgause's antechamber?
(a) They were tied up.
(b) They have been drugged.
(c) There were no maids.
(d) They were killed.
2. Concerning Arthur, what is Queen Morgause unsure of?
(a) If he still loves her.
(b) If he has developed special powers.
(c) Her powers and what Arthur knows.
(d) Whether or not he knows about Mordred.
3. Who is against having the Orkney princes back to the Camelot castle?
4. What does Arthur promise Mordred in Chapter 15?
(a) He will take care of his son.
(b) Arthur will kill Morgause.
(c) He will call him legitimate.
(d) Mordred will be made regent.
5. Before Mordred can get to the "ailing" Morgause, who has arrived at the convent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which brother helps Mordred to escape Camelot?
2. What is interesting about Mordred's new status?
3. Who does Arthur propose an alliance with in this section?
4. Why is the castle at Rheged in turmoil?
5. What do Chapters 8-9 foreshadow?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)