|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur feel toward Mordred?
(a) Nervous about the prophecy.
(b) Proud of how his son turned out.
(c) Sad that he is Morgause's son too.
(d) Confused because this could be his downfall.
2. After drinking and gambling for a long time, what has Gabran run out of?
3. Queen Morgause says she had a ___________ prior to the news Mordred brings her.
4. How do the men act around their mother?
(a) Mean animals.
(b) Sad puppies.
(c) Like little boys.
(d) Like grown men.
5. What is revealed about Arthur's supposed slaughtering of infants during Morgan and Morgause's meeting?
(a) Arthur still wants Mordred dead.
(b) Merlin suggested the killings.
(c) Arthur did not slaughter infants.
(d) King Lot ordered the killing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult for Mordred to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. After meeting the other princes, what does Mordred realize about them and the influence of their mother?
3. What does Mordred think will happen to him?
4. What does Nimue have?
5. Instead of King Arthur, what other name does Arthur go by?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)