|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Morgause's actions in Chapter 9 shock Mordred?
(a) Morgause kisses Mordred.
(b) She tells Mordred the truth.
(c) She cuts off all her hair.
(d) Morgause tells Mordred he must leave Camelot forever.
2. What news does the Royal ship bring in Chapter 8?
(a) Mordred should be killed.
(b) Arthur is dead.
(c) Merlin is dead.
(d) Morgause is now Queen of Camelot.
3. What does Mordred realize as he returns home to Sula and Brude?
(a) He wishes he dressed nicely.
(b) He misses Sula and Brude.
(c) How pitiful his home is.
(d) He loves his new mother.
4. What surprises Queen Morgause about Mordred as he comes to court in Chapter 2?
(a) His shyness.
(b) Mordred's dignified and almost royal bearing at court.
(c) Mordred looks a lot like her.
(d) Mordred's rudeness.
5. Before Mordred can get to the "ailing" Morgause, who has arrived at the convent?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book II, Chapter 1, when are the boys allowed to visit their mother?
2. What do Chapters 8-9 foreshadow?
3. How do the two men commiserate and connect with one another?
4. What does Mordred think will happen to him?
5. What does Morgause plan to bring to her half brother?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)