|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mordred wonder if he can be?
(a) A friend to the king.
(b) A knight.
(c) A king.
(d) A leader.
2. Why has Mordred become more valuable to the Queen at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Mordred has secret powers.
(b) Queen Guinevere cannot have an heir.
(c) Mordred is incredibly smart.
(d) He is a good son.
3. What surprises Queen Morgause about Mordred as he comes to court in Chapter 2?
(a) Mordred looks a lot like her.
(b) Mordred's dignified and almost royal bearing at court.
(c) His shyness.
(d) Mordred's rudeness.
4. What does Mordred realize as he returns home to Sula and Brude?
(a) He wishes he dressed nicely.
(b) He misses Sula and Brude.
(c) How pitiful his home is.
(d) He loves his new mother.
5. What are the twins eager to do?
(a) Find wives.
(b) Be with their mother.
(c) Become men.
(d) Fight in a war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgause plan to bring to her half brother?
2. Which of Morgause's actions in Chapter 9 shock Mordred?
3. When Mordred decides to fight the twins for a place to sleep, what does he earn?
4. Who does Sula believe are Mordred's real parents?
5. Why is the castle at Rheged in turmoil?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)