|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 15, why does Morgause's kiss become more confusing to Mordred?
(a) She tried to kiss him again.
(b) He is attracted to her.
(c) He has seen her kiss her other sons.
(d) Because she is his mother.
2. Why is it difficult for Mordred to sleep at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) He now lives at the castle with his half brothers.
(b) He needs no light where he sleeps.
(c) He has the gout.
(d) He feels bad for leaving his family.
3. What surprising information does Mordred get from Arthur?
(a) Queen Guinevere is Mordred's mother.
(b) Arthur is Mordred's son.
(c) Merlin never made a prophecy.
(d) Bedwyr is Mordred's father.
4. What are the twins eager to do?
(a) Be with their mother.
(b) Find wives.
(c) Fight in a war.
(d) Become men.
5. What is Morgause's walk through the castle symbolic of?
(a) The rightful Queen returning home.
(b) The presence of evil among beauty.
(c) Evil coming to Camelot.
(d) A Queen finding her place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have Arthur's guards made it impossible for Mordred to escape?
2. What does Arthur promise Mordred in Chapter 15?
3. Before Mordred can get to the "ailing" Morgause, who has arrived at the convent?
4. What does Mordred think will happen to him?
5. How do the men act around their mother?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)