|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morgause's walk through the castle symbolic of?
(a) Evil coming to Camelot.
(b) The rightful Queen returning home.
(c) The presence of evil among beauty.
(d) A Queen finding her place.
2. What do the two witch sisters feel toward their brother?
(d) Kindred spirits, always connected.
3. What surprises Queen Morgause about Mordred as he comes to court in Chapter 2?
(a) His shyness.
(b) Mordred's dignified and almost royal bearing at court.
(c) Mordred's rudeness.
(d) Mordred looks a lot like her.
4. After meeting the other princes, what does Mordred realize about them and the influence of their mother?
(a) The boys think their mother is manipulative.
(b) None of the boys like their mother.
(c) He will have to watch his words and actions.
(d) He wishes the Queen was his mother.
5. To test Mordred, what does Morgause have him do in Chapter 9?
(a) Has him stare into a pool of water in her conjuring room.
(b) Makes him kill a large animal.
(c) Give her a massage.
(d) Touch her in appropriately.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 15, why does Morgause's kiss become more confusing to Mordred?
2. What is interesting about Mordred's new status?
3. Who demands a meeting with Arthur?
4. Who alerts the guards of Mordred's escape attempt?
5. Why do Morgause's princes assume that Arthur has sent for them?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)