|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the illegitimate son of King Lot, what did Mordred think he was entitled to?
(b) To be called a prince.
(c) To be treated like a brother.
(d) Some of Lot's land.
2. What does Mordred think will happen to him?
(a) He will kill himself.
(b) His mother will kill him.
(c) He will be put to death or imprisoned.
(d) Arthur will forgive him.
3. What is Mordred surprised to see in Chapter 13?
(a) How many soldiers Arthur has.
(b) To see how much he looks like Arthur.
(c) To see the High King come unaccompanied.
(d) How ugly Camelot is.
4. What is Rheged?
(a) An island in Mordred's home town.
(b) A place Mordred goes to be calm.
(c) King Urbgen and Queen Morgan's home.
(d) A Medieval disease.
5. Queen Morgause says she had a ___________ prior to the news Mordred brings her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of King Arthur, what other name does Arthur go by?
2. Who demands a meeting with Arthur?
3. Why does Morgause suddenly become scared of Mordred?
4. After drinking and gambling for a long time, what has Gabran run out of?
5. Why does Mordred kill Gabran?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)