|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that his foster family has been taken away from him, what does Mordred realize about his future?
(a) It is uncertain because of his illegitimate status.
(b) He must work hard to fit in.
(c) He is glad he is no longer of meager beginnings.
(d) He has no future.
2. When Morgause announces her sons will go to King Arthur, how does she seem?
3. What stops Arthur and King Urbgen from causing Queen Morgan harm?
(a) She is extremely threatening.
(b) Her magical powers.
(c) The information she has against Arthur.
(d) He sexual prowess.
4. As Chapter 15 ends, why are the two men excited and happy?
(a) They want to fight in a war together.
(b) They want to bring Morgause down.
(c) This is a new beginning for both of them.
(d) They will beat the prophecy together.
5. After Queen Morgause is finished her story, what does Mordred believe about himself?
(a) Arthur wants to kill him.
(b) King Lot must have loved him very much.
(c) Queen Morgause is his mother.
(d) Mordred must be the bane of Arthur's existence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur feel toward Mordred?
2. Who alerts the guards of Mordred's escape attempt?
3. As Queen Morgause offers her sympathy concerning Morgause's loss, he can tell it is ___________.
4. Although they are sad to see their mother go, how do the boys feel about their new lives without her?
5. Who does Morgause realize that Arthur wants?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)