|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that his foster family has been taken away from him, what does Mordred realize about his future?
(a) It is uncertain because of his illegitimate status.
(b) He is glad he is no longer of meager beginnings.
(c) He has no future.
(d) He must work hard to fit in.
2. Queen Morgause says she had a ___________ prior to the news Mordred brings her.
3. Why has Mordred become more valuable to the Queen at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Mordred has secret powers.
(b) Queen Guinevere cannot have an heir.
(c) Mordred is incredibly smart.
(d) He is a good son.
4. Concerning Arthur, what is Queen Morgause unsure of?
(a) If he has developed special powers.
(b) Her powers and what Arthur knows.
(c) Whether or not he knows about Mordred.
(d) If he still loves her.
5. Where is the traveler's next stop?
(b) Welsh country.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mordred decides to fight the twins for a place to sleep, what does he earn?
2. What is revealed about Arthur's supposed slaughtering of infants during Morgan and Morgause's meeting?
3. Why does Morgause suddenly become scared of Mordred?
4. Who alerts the guards of Mordred's escape attempt?
5. As Queen Morgause offers her sympathy concerning Morgause's loss, he can tell it is ___________.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)