|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Mordred at Sula and Brude's house and brings him back to the castle?
2. What news does the Royal ship bring in Chapter 8?
(a) Mordred should be killed.
(b) Arthur is dead.
(c) Morgause is now Queen of Camelot.
(d) Merlin is dead.
3. Who does Mordred save from falling off the cliffs near his home?
4. Why has Mordred become more valuable to the Queen at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Queen Guinevere cannot have an heir.
(b) Mordred is incredibly smart.
(c) He is a good son.
(d) Mordred has secret powers.
5. As she tells Mordred the story of his birth and childhood, who does Queen Morguase lead Mordred to believe his father is?
(c) King Lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Queen Morgause is finished her story, what does Mordred believe about himself?
2. When Morgause announces her sons will go to King Arthur, how does she seem?
3. Why was Mordred sent to Brude and Sula (or what were they told by the Queen)?
4. Queen Morgause says she had a ___________ prior to the news Mordred brings her.
5. After meeting the other princes, what does Mordred realize about them and the influence of their mother?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)