|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Queen Morguase and King Arthur related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are dear friends.
(c) They are half siblings.
(d) King Arthur is the Queen's uncle.
2. When Mordred decides to fight the twins for a place to sleep, what does he earn?
(c) Their respect and resentment.
(d) Their respect.
3. What surprises Queen Morgause about Mordred as he comes to court in Chapter 2?
(a) Mordred looks a lot like her.
(b) His shyness.
(c) Mordred's rudeness.
(d) Mordred's dignified and almost royal bearing at court.
4. Who finds Mordred at Sula and Brude's house and brings him back to the castle?
5. Why does Morgause suddenly become scared of Mordred?
(a) She thinks he may have developed some of her powers.
(b) He treatens her.
(c) Mordred hits her.
(d) Mordred kills her son, Gawain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chapters 8-9 foreshadow?
2. Why was Mordred sent to Brude and Sula (or what were they told by the Queen)?
3. After Queen Morgause is finished her story, what does Mordred believe about himself?
4. Which of Morgause's actions in Chapter 9 shock Mordred?
5. What does Nimue have?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)