|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Mordred become more valuable to the Queen at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Mordred is incredibly smart.
(b) Mordred has secret powers.
(c) Queen Guinevere cannot have an heir.
(d) He is a good son.
2. When Morgause announces her sons will go to King Arthur, how does she seem?
3. As she tells Mordred the story of his birth and childhood, who does Queen Morguase lead Mordred to believe his father is?
(a) King Lot.
4. When Mordred decides to fight the twins for a place to sleep, what does he earn?
(b) Their respect.
(c) Their respect and resentment.
5. What news does the Royal ship bring in Chapter 8?
(a) Mordred should be killed.
(b) Arthur is dead.
(c) Merlin is dead.
(d) Morgause is now Queen of Camelot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Morgause's actions in Chapter 9 shock Mordred?
2. What do Chapters 8-9 foreshadow?
3. After meeting the other princes, what does Mordred realize about them and the influence of their mother?
4. Why do the other princes begin to resent Mordred?
5. When attempting to visit Sula and Brude, what does Mordred witness?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)