|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the maids in Morgause's antechamber?
(a) They have been drugged.
(b) There were no maids.
(c) They were killed.
(d) They were tied up.
2. As Mordred attempts to protect Bedwyr and Guinevere, what happens?
(a) Mordred becomes angry with Guinevere.
(b) Bedwyr kills Guinevere.
(c) Guinevere kills Agravain.
(d) Bedwyr is confused and thinks Mordred is attacking him.
3. What does Nimue have?
(a) All the powers and memories of Merlin.
(b) Morgause's trust.
(c) A mean streak.
(d) A kind heart.
4. What has happened to Bedwyr?
(a) Decided to start a family away from Camelot.
(b) He was sent to Brittany.
(c) He was killed by Gawain.
(d) He was sent Saxton.
5. Why was Mordred sent to Brude and Sula (or what were they told by the Queen)?
(a) Mordred has a lethal disease.
(b) The Queen's enemies were Merlin and King Arthur.
(c) She could not raise him with her other children.
(d) King Lot wanted nothing to do with the boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mordred unsure of regarding Gawain?
2. What does Arthur refuse to discuss with his son, Mordred?
3. In Chapter 9, because Mordred is too late to stop them, who do the twins kill?
4. Why is the castle at Rheged in turmoil?
5. After war starts, who do the Romans send for?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)