|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands a meeting with Arthur?
(d) Queen Morgause.
2. How have Arthur's guards made it impossible for Mordred to escape?
(a) They locked him in a cage.
(b) Locked him in a dungeon.
(c) They handcuffed him.
(d) They tightened security.
3. Queen Morgause says she had a ___________ prior to the news Mordred brings her.
4. Instead of King Arthur, what other name does Arthur go by?
(a) High King.
(b) The One.
(c) His Majesty.
(d) The Great One.
5. After drinking and gambling for a long time, what has Gabran run out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Morgause announces her sons will go to King Arthur, how does she seem?
2. Who finds Mordred at Sula and Brude's house and brings him back to the castle?
3. To test Mordred, what does Morgause have him do in Chapter 9?
4. After meeting the other princes, what does Mordred realize about them and the influence of their mother?
5. When Mordred decides to fight the twins for a place to sleep, what does he earn?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)