|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the maids in Morgause's antechamber?
(a) They were tied up.
(b) They have been drugged.
(c) There were no maids.
(d) They were killed.
2. What type of people are the twins turning into?
(a) Violent and impulsive.
(b) Helpful and smart.
(d) Sweet and knightly.
3. What does Mordred begin to believe concerning Nimue's advice concerning the prophecy?
(a) The prophecy will come true no matter what.
(b) Nimue does not have all the skills of Merlin.
(c) It is best to wait and see what the future brings.
(d) Mordred should leave right away.
4. How does the feud between Lamorak at the Orkney princes intensify?
(a) Arthur threatens both parties.
(b) By the twins rushing to the north to kill Lamorak.
(c) Lamorak threatens Orkney.
(d) Lamorak's family threatens the Orkney princes.
5. What do the two witch sisters feel toward their brother?
(b) Kindred spirits, always connected.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting the other princes, what does Mordred realize about them and the influence of their mother?
2. How are the brothers treated when they arrive at Camelot?
3. Why are Gawain and Mordred now friends?
4. Who are the princes put in the care of?
5. What do all of the Orkney princes slowly become at Camelot?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)