|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the brothers treated when they arrive at Camelot?
(a) Turned politely away.
(b) Asked to wait two towns over.
(c) Forced to sleep with commoners.
(d) Rudely, and forced to go home.
2. Instead of King Arthur, what other name does Arthur go by?
(a) The Great One.
(b) His Majesty.
(c) The One.
(d) High King.
3. When Mordred decides to fight the twins for a place to sleep, what does he earn?
(c) Their respect.
(d) Their respect and resentment.
4. As Mordred begins his life as a prince, what does he learn to do?
(a) To read.
(b) Fight, ride, and establish his place.
(c) Fight and get into scrapes.
(d) Ride a pony.
5. In Book II, Chapter 1, when are the boys allowed to visit their mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mordred threatens Morgause, how does she react?
2. Now that his foster family has been taken away from him, what does Mordred realize about his future?
3. After meeting the other princes, what does Mordred realize about them and the influence of their mother?
4. Who are the princes put in the care of?
5. How have Arthur's guards made it impossible for Mordred to escape?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)