|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mordred concerned about his half brothers being back at court?
(a) The brothers hate Arthur.
(b) Mordred's half brothers will not respect Mordred.
(c) His half brothers are very disrespectful.
(d) Lamorak will be returning to court soon. This may cause drama.
2. In Chapter 9, because Mordred is too late to stop them, who do the twins kill?
3. Where is the traveler's next stop?
(c) Welsh country.
4. Why does Mordred kill Gabran?
(a) He tried to kill Arthur.
(b) He learns Gabran set his foster parents' house on fire.
(c) Gabran insults Arthur.
(d) Gabran insults his mother.
5. What is Mordred slowly learning about Agravain?
(a) He wishes to be close with Arthur.
(b) Agravain is in love with Guinevere.
(c) He is a vicious man bent on revenge.
(d) He is a good brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Mordred begins his life as a prince, what does he learn to do?
2. What did Gabran admit his lover, Morgause, did before dying?
3. Who falls in love with Morgause?
4. Where do Arthur and Mordred find Gaheris living like a mad man?
5. Before Mordred can get to the "ailing" Morgause, who has arrived at the convent?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)