|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arthur arrange a meeting with to discuss a merger?
(a) Duke Constantine.
(b) King Cedric.
(c) King Hoel.
(d) King Seder.
2. What sends Gaheris into a rage?
(a) His own personal demons.
(b) His mother's surroundings.
(c) He finds his mother and Lamorak in bed together.
(d) Seeing Mordred follow him to his mother.
3. How does war begin with Rome?
(a) Arthur threatens the Roman ruler.
(b) Gawain becomes angry and kills a Roman solider.
(c) Mordred tells Gawain to create war.
(d) Gawain has an affair with a Roman general's daughter.
4. What is Nimue certain that cannot be changed?
(a) Her visions.
(b) The prophecy.
(c) Mordred's feelings.
5. What is Guinevere scared of?
(a) What will happen to her if Arthur dies.
(b) Mordred's affection for her.
(c) The brutality of the Romans.
(d) How to get back to her convent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Arthur leaves, what do he and Mordred discuss?
2. In this time of war, where does Arthur send Mordred?
3. Who do Arthur and Mordred send to Rome as a peace envoy?
4. Who does Arthur propose an alliance with in this section?
5. What does Mordred promise Guinevere if Arthur is killed?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)