|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, where does the author direct the attention of the reader?
(a) To the fictional story line.
(b) The relationship of Arthur and Mordred.
(c) Back to historical facts.
(d) Guinevere's beauty.
2. What is Nimue certain that cannot be changed?
(b) Mordred's feelings.
(c) Her visions.
(d) The prophecy.
3. Why does Mordred try to visit Nimue?
(a) He is on an errand for Arthur.
(b) To proposition her.
(c) Guinevere has sent him.
(d) To see if she will discuss the prophecy with him.
4. Who does Morgause realize that Arthur wants?
5. What is revealed about Arthur's supposed slaughtering of infants during Morgan and Morgause's meeting?
(a) Arthur still wants Mordred dead.
(b) King Lot ordered the killing.
(c) Arthur did not slaughter infants.
(d) Merlin suggested the killings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who alerts the guards of Mordred's escape attempt?
2. What distances Mordred from the Orkney princes?
3. What happened to Gaheris as a result of killing this person?
4. What does Bedwyr serve as when Arthur is away?
5. After war starts, who do the Romans send for?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)