|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arthur arrange a meeting with to discuss a merger?
(a) Duke Constantine.
(b) King Cedric.
(c) King Hoel.
(d) King Seder.
2. Who does Morgause realize that Arthur wants?
3. After war starts, who do the Romans send for?
(a) Slaves to protect their lands.
(b) The allies.
(d) Their King.
4. Why is the castle at Rheged in turmoil?
(a) An enemy army is approaching.
(b) A storm has ruined all of the crops.
(c) Arthur has disbanded their army.
(d) Queen Morgan's lover was killed by Arthur.
5. Why is Mordred excited about this proposition?
(a) He is greedy for power.
(b) Wants to please his father.
(c) He wants to serve as king and spend more time with Guinevere.
(d) He hates traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the King want Mordred back?
2. What sends Gaheris into a rage?
3. Although not loved by the Orkney princes, who is Mordred in good standing with?
4. In this section, where does the author direct the attention of the reader?
5. Who does Nimue insist she is?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)