|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Balram conclude his letter in "The Fifth Night"?
(a) 4:12 a.m.
(b) 2:44 a.m.
(c) 12:45 a.m.
(d) 1:32 a.m.
2. Until what age does the diseased driver say a driver is good until in “The Sixth Morning”?
3. Whom does the magazine seller say has got guns and built an army at the PVR Saket in “The Sixth Morning”?
(a) The Naxals.
(b) The Aditis.
(c) The Vedes.
(d) The Ushas.
4. What actress is the Russian prostitute said to look like in “The Sixth Morning”?
(a) Geena Davis.
(b) Angelina Jolie.
(c) Bette Davis.
(d) Kim Basinger.
5. What do the politicians drink while Balram drives them in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) Jameson whiskey.
(b) Johnny Walker Black.
(c) Chivas Regal.
6. Why does Balram become enraged about the prostitute in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) Because she does not speak Hindi.
(b) Because she is American.
(c) Because her hair is dyed.
(d) Because she is Indian.
7. Where are the terrorists from on the poster that Balram's has been stapled over in "The Seventh Night"?
(c) New Delhi.
8. Where is the hotel that the diseased driver takes Balram to for the prostitute in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) West Extension, Part Two.
(b) South Extension, Part Two.
(c) North Extension, Part Two.
(d) East Extension, Part One.
9. What does Balram discover in the bucket next to him at the train station in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) A rat.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A baby boy.
(d) A puppy.
10. What room does the hotel manager take Balram to for the prostitute in “The Sixth Night”?
11. To what hotel does Mr. Ashok have Balram drive him in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) The Majestic Hotel.
(b) The Sheraton Hotel.
(c) The Imperial Hotel.
(d) The Tehran Hotel.
12. Who is the letter from that Dharam delivers to Balram in “The Sixth Night”?
(d) The Stork.
13. How much does the diseased driver tell Balram the cheapest prostitute with blonde hair will cost him in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) 3,500 rupees.
(b) 6,500 rupees.
(c) 2,000 rupees.
(d) 4,000 rupees.
14. At what time does Balram describe waking every day and doing yoga in "The Seventh Night"?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
15. Where does Belram describe the world's biggest diamond-cutting and polishing business in "The Fifth Night"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Pinky Madam's departure has it been when Mukesh Sir asks Mr. Ashok if they should find another girl in “The Sixth Night”?
2. What industry does Balram decide to become involved in once he's gotten to Bangalore in "The Seventh Night"?
3. What hotel does Mr. Ashok have Belram drive him to after departing the mall in “The Sixth Morning”?
4. How much money has the chief minister of the state allocated for malnutrition eradication, according to Balram's letter in "The Seventh Night"?
5. With his combined real estate holdings and bank holdings, Balram claims that he is now worth how much of the money he stole from Mr. Ashok in "The Seventh Night"?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)