|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the diseased driver's master gone to get an expensive toupee in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) The U.S.
2. How much money does Ram Bahadur ask for from Balram as a bribe to convince Mr. Ashok to take Balram to Delhi in “The Fourth Morning”?
(a) 5,000 rupees.
(b) 1,000 rupees.
(c) 500 rupees.
(d) 2,000 rupees.
3. When did the British leave India?
4. How tall does Balram describe Mr. Ashok as being in "The Second Night"?
(a) 5 feet, 6 inches tall.
(b) 6 feet, 3 inches tall.
(c) 6 feet tall.
(d) 5 feet tall.
5. Why does Balram claim to have stopped the car when taking Mr. Ashok to meet the politicians in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) He says that he must stop to ask for directions.
(b) He says that the car has overheated.
(c) He says the car has run out of gas.
(d) He says there is something wrong with the wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many criminal cases does Balram describe pending against the Great Socialist and his ministers in “The Fourth Morning”?
2. Why do the drivers laugh at Balram in the end of "The Fifth Night"?
3. What animals surround Balram as he climbs to the Black Fort in "The Second Night"?
4. What snack does Balram purchase for Mukesh Sir at the train station in "The Fifth Night"?
5. How many gods does Balram say the Hindus have in "The First Night"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)