|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fourth way listed in Belram's sidebar for an enterprising driver to make extra money in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) Going to a corrupt mechanic.
(b) Siphoning petrol to sell it.
(c) Killing one's master.
(d) Turning his master's car into a taxi.
2. How long does it take Balram to reach the railway station after killing Mr. Ashok?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 33 minutes.
(c) 1 hour and 15 minutes.
(d) 12 minutes.
3. Where does Vijay say one in every three new office buildings in India are being built in “The Sixth Night”?
(d) New Delhi.
4. What is the name of the former lover that Mr. Ashok has brought home with him in “The Sixth Morning”?
5. For how long does Ram Bahadur say Mr. Ashok and Pinky Madam will be staying in Delhi in “The Fourth Morning”?
(a) For 3 months.
(b) For 1 year.
(c) For 1 month.
(d) For 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dharam explain the bruises on his face when he meets Mr. Ashok in “The Sixth Night”?
2. When did the British leave India?
3. Until what age does the diseased driver say a driver is good until in “The Sixth Morning”?
4. What is stated in the statement that Balram is ordered to sign in “The Fourth Night”?
5. What color is the bloody cloth found on the car after the child has been run over in “The Fourth Night”?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)