|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Balram begin his letter in “The Sixth Morning”?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 4:45 a.m.
(c) 7: 34 a.m.
(d) 6:20 a.m.
2. Who are the master and mistress of the servant-god Hanuman?
(a) Prithvi and Aditi.
(b) Shiva and Visnhu.
(c) Vishnu and Rudra.
(d) Ram and Sita.
3. How does Mukesh Sir depart Delhi in “The Fourth Night”?
(a) By plane.
(b) By rickshaw.
(c) By limousine.
(d) By train.
4. What does Balram describe as his web site URL in "The Second Night"?
5. For whom does Mukesh Sir say the money in the red bag is for when he gives it to Mr. Ashok in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) Ram Persad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Balram writes in “The Fourth Morning,” that if he were making a country he would obtain what first?
2. Where does Vijay order Balram to drive when he gets in the car in “The Sixth Night”?
3. How many gods does Balram say the Hindus have in "The First Night"?
4. Who gives Balram the statement to sign in “The Fourth Night”?
5. Where does Balram describe buying his chandeliers in “The Fourth Night”?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)