|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Balram say the chandeliers in his home keep away in “The Fourth Night”?
2. How many criminal cases does Balram describe pending against the Great Socialist and his ministers in “The Fourth Morning”?
3. Until what age does the diseased driver say a driver is good until in “The Sixth Morning”?
4. Who has witnessed Balram's statement that he is ordered to sign in “The Fourth Night”?
(a) Ram Persad.
(d) Wen Jiabao.
5. What disease does Balram's father die from?
(a) Prostate cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Belram describe the world's biggest diamond-cutting and polishing business in "The Fifth Night"?
2. What actress is the Russian prostitute said to look like in “The Sixth Morning”?
3. From whom is the letter that Mukesh Sir delivers to Balram in "The Fifth Night"?
4. What is the mall that Mr. Ashok has Belram drive him to in the beginning of “The Sixth Morning”?
5. What Hindu goddess does Balram describe in a white sari with gold sovereigns dripping to her feet in "The First Night"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)