|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Balram describe buying his chandeliers in “The Fourth Night”?
(b) Lalbagh Gardens.
(d) New York.
2. How much money does Mr. Ashok pay Balram per month when they are living in Delhi?
(a) 2,000 rupees.
(b) 5,000 rupees.
(c) 1,000 rupees.
(d) 3,000 rupees.
3. Whose face is described on the billboards at the headquarters of the Congress Party in “The Fourth Night”?
(a) The Stork's.
(b) Sonia Gandhi's.
(c) Tang Shaoyi's.
(d) Wen Jiabao's.
4. On what floor do Mr. Ashok and Pinky Madam live in Delhi?
(a) The 42nd floor.
(b) The 13th floor.
(c) The 29th floor.
(d) The 20th floor.
5. Who is the primary driver when Balram begins working for the Stork's family?
(a) Wen Jiabao.
(c) Ram Persad.
(d) Mukesh Sir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ashok and Pinky Madam go to eat after their fight on her birthday in “The Fourth Night”?
2. What brand of whiskey do Balram and Ram Persad purchase for the Stork's family weekly?
3. What is stated in the statement that Balram is ordered to sign in “The Fourth Night”?
4. Who is the advocate for the Delhi High Court that has signed Balram's statement in “The Fourth Night”?
5. What is the name of the English liquor store where Balram goes to get liquor for the Stork's family?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)