|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Balram say the Great Socialist has embezzled from the Darkness in “The Fourth Morning”?
(a) 1 million rupees.
(b) 500,000 rupees.
(c) 100,000 rupees.
(d) 1 billion rupees.
2. What is the name of the town where Balram grew up?
(c) New Delhi.
3. How does Mukesh Sir depart Delhi in “The Fourth Night”?
(a) By rickshaw.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By limousine.
4. Who is the primary driver when Balram begins working for the Stork's family?
(a) Wen Jiabao.
(c) Mukesh Sir.
(d) Ram Persad.
5. How long has it been since Balram has seen Kishan when he visits his hometown in "The Second Night"?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Great Socialist's ministers are currently in jail, according to Balram in “The Fourth Morning”?
2. How tall does Balram describe Mr. Ashok as being in "The Second Night"?
3. What is the name of the Premier to whom the letter is addressed in "The First Night"?
4. What is the name of the political party the four landlords have formed in “The Fourth Morning”?
5. How much was the dowry for Kishan's marriage?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)