|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Premier's Office described in the opening of the letter in "The First Night"?
(b) New Delhi.
2. What temple does Balram describe in New Delhi in "The Second Night"?
(a) The Hanuman Temple.
(b) The Birla Hundu Temple.
(c) The Sai Baba Temple.
(d) The Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
3. What does the Great Socialist reveal the Stork's family to be taking for free in “The Fourth Morning”?
4. What product does the diseased driver's employer sell, according to Balram in “The Fourth Night”?
5. Where does Balram describe buying his chandeliers in “The Fourth Night”?
(a) New York.
(d) Lalbagh Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cousin Pappu's wife?
2. What disease does Balram's father die from?
3. What caste does Balram claim to be when he is hired to work for the Stork's family?
4. What skin disease does Balram describe a fellow driver suffering from in “The Fourth Night”?
5. Who does Mukesh describe hiring to help with income taxes in “The Fourth Night”?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)