|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cousin Pappu's wife?
2. What skin disease does Balram describe a fellow driver suffering from in “The Fourth Night”?
3. To what hospital did Balram and his brother take their father as he was dying?
(a) SIR Ganga Ram Hospital.
(b) Lohia Universal Free Hosptial.
(c) Manohar Lohia Hospital.
(d) Med Suptd Hospital.
4. As Balram drives Pinky Madam and Mr. Ashok home in "The Second Night," Ashok claims that when he returned to India, he expected to stay for how long?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 week.
5. What kind of car does Balram describe driving Mr. Ashok and his wife in, in "The First Night"?
(a) A Hum-Vee.
(b) A Ford Escort.
(c) A Rolls Royce.
(d) A Honda City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face is described on the billboards at the headquarters of the Congress Party in “The Fourth Night”?
2. On what floor do Mr. Ashok and Pinky Madam live in Delhi?
3. At what time does Balram sign off in his letter "The Second Night"?
4. How tall does Balram describe Mr. Ashok as being in "The Second Night"?
5. What color headbands do the supporters of the Great Socialist wear?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)