|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Balram say he should call his life's story in "The First Night"?
(a) "The Autobiography of a Murderer."
(b) "The Autobiography of a Self-Made Man."
(c) "The Autobiography of a Half-Baked Indian."
(d) "The Autobiography of a Cherished Entrepreneur."
2. Who are the master and mistress of the servant-god Hanuman?
(a) Shiva and Visnhu.
(b) Vishnu and Rudra.
(c) Prithvi and Aditi.
(d) Ram and Sita.
3. How much was the dowry for Kishan's marriage?
(a) 10,000 rupees.
(b) 5,000 rupees.
(c) 500 rupees.
(d) 1,000 rupess.
4. What color is the heavy bag that Balram describes bringing from Delhi to Bangalore in "The First Night"?
5. What does Balram describe as his web site URL in "The Second Night"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Ashok's ex-wife that is described in "The First Night"?
2. How many gods does Balram say the Hindus have in "The First Night"?
3. What is the name of the Premier to whom the letter is addressed in "The First Night"?
4. What Hindu goddess does Balram describe in a white sari with gold sovereigns dripping to her feet in "The First Night"?
5. Who are the three "greatest poets" described by Balram in "The First Night"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)