|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Balram describe dressing as to serve Ashok and Pinky Madam dinner in on her birthday in “The Fourth Night”?
(a) An English butler.
(b) A maharajah.
(c) A French poet.
(d) An American movie star.
2. Balram writes in “The Fourth Morning,” that if he were making a country he would obtain what first?
(b) Proper roads.
(c) A solid government.
(d) Sewage pipes.
3. Until what age does the diseased driver say a driver is good until in “The Sixth Morning”?
4. How many gods does Balram say the Hindus have in "The First Night"?
5. What color headbands are the protesters wearing in "The Second Night"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Balram believe that the prostitute is from that Mr. Ashok picks up at the hotel in “The Sixth Morning”?
2. What time does Balram say it is when he concludes his letter in “The Fourth Night”?
3. How long has it been since Balram has seen Kishan when he visits his hometown in "The Second Night"?
4. What type of garland does Mr. Ashok present when the Great Socialist visits in “The Fourth Morning”?
5. What is the name of the English liquor store where Balram goes to get liquor for the Stork's family?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)