|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Great Socialist reveal the Stork's family to be taking for free in “The Fourth Morning”?
2. What does Balram describe as "the three main diseases of this country" in “The Fourth Morning”?
(a) Typhoid, cholera, and election fever.
(b) Television, cancer, and tuberculosis.
(c) Tuberculosis, maleria, and hunger.
(d) Poverty, corruption, and politics.
3. For how long does Ram Bahadur say Mr. Ashok and Pinky Madam will be staying in Delhi in “The Fourth Morning”?
(a) For 3 months.
(b) For 2 weeks.
(c) For 1 month.
(d) For 1 year.
4. What secret does Balram discover about Ram Persad in “The Fourth Morning”?
(a) He is Christian.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He is Hindu.
(d) He is Muslim.
5. How many criminal cases does Balram describe pending against the Great Socialist and his ministers in “The Fourth Morning”?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Premier's Office described in the opening of the letter in "The First Night"?
2. What temple does Balram describe in New Delhi in "The Second Night"?
3. To what hospital did Balram and his brother take their father as he was dying?
4. What is the Great Socialist's party's symbol?
5. Who are the master and mistress of the servant-god Hanuman?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)