|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Mr. Ashok say Ram Bahandur has been with his family in "The Second Night"?
(a) For 5 years.
(b) For 30 years.
(c) For 10 years.
(d) For 50 years.
2. In the conclusion of his letter in “The Fourth Night,” Balram writes, "Yes, that's right: we all live in the world's greatest" what?
3. What is the first way listed for "the enterprising driver" to earn a little extra cash in Belram's sidebar in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) Turning his master's car into a taxi.
(b) Killing one's master.
(c) Going to a corrupt mechanic.
(d) Siphoning petrol to sell it.
4. Who has witnessed Balram's statement that he is ordered to sign in “The Fourth Night”?
(b) Ram Persad.
(d) Wen Jiabao.
5. What kind of empty liquor bottle brings the most resale value when sold to bootleggers, according to Balram in “The Sixth Night”?
(a) Chivas Regal.
(b) Jameson's Black Label.
(d) Johnnie Walker Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two pomeranians in the Stork's household?
2. What is the name of Balram's grandmother?
3. Where do Ashok and Pinky Madam go to eat after their fight on her birthday in “The Fourth Night”?
4. At what time does Balram sign off in his letter "The Second Night"?
5. How much does the toothpaste cost that Balram buys in “The Fourth Night”?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)