|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lady Katherine Huntly in 1497?
(b) Early 20s.
(c) Nearly 30.
2. During Christmas of 1497, where does a fire start in the palace?
(a) Lady Margaret's rooms.
(c) Wardrobe rooms.
(d) Elizabeth's rooms.
3. In 1492 after making peace with France, what does Henry say that the boy who is pretending to be Prince Richard wears?
(a) Blue velvet.
(b) White velvet.
(c) Black velvet.
(d) Red velvet.
4. In 1495, when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men are killed?
(a) Several thousand.
(d) A few hundred.
5. In September 1491, how many daughters has Cecily had?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Spring 1493, who says that the boy who calls himself Prince Richard really is Prince Richard?
2. In Spring 1493, who is among those who slip away from England and go to Flanders?
3. In 1491, when does Elizabeth think that she is pregnant again?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, Spring 1493, how many people does Elizabeth realize there may be writing secret letters, storing weapons, and making plans to kill the Tudors?
5. In the summer of 1493, which people are not for the house of Tudor?
Short Essay Questions
1. In 1492, what is Henry like after he marches on France and receives a promise that the boy will be turned over him?
2. Who are the Cornishmen and why do they start grumbling in 1497?
3. What does Elizabeth say to Lady Margaret in 1497 when London is attacked and Lady Margaret orders Elizabeth to stay?
4. What happens when Henry marches on France in 1492?
5. Why does Elizabeth not want her son to go to Wales and have his own court at Ludlow Castle when he is six?
6. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1491, what does Henry say about Queen Elizabeth?
7. Who points out the beacons in the summer of 1495 and how does that person feel about the beacons?
8. When Elizabeth first meets Lady Katherine Huntly in 1497, how does she describe the woman?
9. When does Elizabeth have her second child, and what is the child named?
10. In 1491, why is Margaret, Elizabeth's cousin, glad to marry Sir Richard Pole?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)