|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Scots march in 1497, what is the biggest problem that both armies face?
(a) The snow.
(b) The King of Spain.
(c) The rain.
(d) Thomas Howard.
2. In 1494, how old is Edward Warwick?
3. In 1497, what job does Lambert Simnel have?
(a) Scullery boy.
4. After the Scots invade in 1496, how much does Henry demand from Parliament to pay for soldiers to stand against the Scots?
(a) 400,000 pounds.
(b) Thousands of pounds.
(c) 1,000,000 pounds.
(d) Hundreds of thousands of pounds.
5. During Christmas 1488, what musical instrument does Margaret say that her brother Edward has in the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. In autumn of 1492, when Henry goes to war, how many horses and knights follow Henry?
2. In the summer of 1497, who are grumbling that the king is taxing them too hard?
3. In February 1492, what type of wood does Lady Margaret say that she will send Elizabeth to burn in her fireplaces?
4. When does Henry's uncle Jasper die in 1495?
5. During the time that Elizabeth spends in the Palace of Sheen in February 1492, where does she remember that Lady Margaret spent many years?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth not want her son to go to Wales and have his own court at Ludlow Castle when he is six?
2. When Elizabeth first meets Lady Katherine Huntly in 1497, how does she describe the woman?
3. What does Arthur tell his mother about punishing the Cornishmen for the rebellion?
4. In 1491, why is Margaret, Elizabeth's cousin, glad to marry Sir Richard Pole?
5. In 1492, what does Elizabeth see and hear as England arms for war?
6. How does Elizabeth describe her children and what they are doing in the summer of 1495?
7. What awakens Elizabeth in the autumn of 1495?
8. Who points out the beacons in the summer of 1495 and how does that person feel about the beacons?
9. When does Elizabeth have her second child, and what is the child named?
10. Why does Queen Elizabeth refuse to tell Elizabeth anything about the boy who is being touted as Elizabeth's brother Richard?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)