|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1497, what does Henry call the pretender?
(a) Perkin Warbeck.
(b) Pike Norman.
(c) Peter Warboys.
(d) Pero Osbeque.
2. In 1491, how old is Sir Richard Pole?
3. In Windsor Castle, Summer 1488, what does Elizabeth say is on the York crest?
4. In 1497, how many men does the boy have when he lands in Cornwall?
(b) About 8,000.
(d) Around 7,500.
5. In Spring 1493, who says that the boy who calls himself Prince Richard really is Prince Richard?
(a) King of Scotland.
(b) King Charles.
(c) King of Spain.
(d) Margaret the Dowager Duchess of Burgundy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans does Lady Margaret have for Elizabeth's son, Henry?
2. In 1491, how old would Elizabeth's brother Richard be?
3. After the Scots invade in 1496, how much does Henry demand from Parliament to pay for soldiers to stand against the Scots?
4. How will the boy pretending to be Prince Richard be brought to Henry in Greenwich Palace, London, Winter 1492?
5. In 1497, what job does Lambert Simnel have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Arthur tell his mother about punishing the Cornishmen for the rebellion?
2. How do the Scotch feel about England in 1488?
3. In 1492, what is Henry like after he marches on France and receives a promise that the boy will be turned over him?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1491, what does Henry say about Queen Elizabeth?
5. What does Elizabeth's mother tell her about love in the Spring of 1489?
6. How does Elizabeth describe her children and what they are doing in the summer of 1495?
7. What role has Henry's uncle Jasper played in his life?
8. What army does Charles of France send and where in 1491?
9. In 1491, why is Margaret, Elizabeth's cousin, glad to marry Sir Richard Pole?
10. What awakens Elizabeth in the autumn of 1495?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)