|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Windsor Castle, Summer 1488, what does Elizabeth say is on the York crest?
2. In 1491, how rebellions does Henry say there have been in four years?
3. In 1491, how old is Sir Richard Pole?
4. In 1495, when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men are killed?
(c) Several thousand.
(d) A few hundred.
5. In September 1491, how many daughters has Cecily had?
Short Answer Questions
1. In December 1491, what port is loyal to Henry?
2. How does James III die?
3. In Spring 1493, who is among those who slip away from England and go to Flanders?
4. In autumn of 1492, when Henry goes to war, how many horses and knights follow Henry?
5. How old is Lady Katherine Huntly in 1497?
Short Essay Questions
1. During Christmas 1488, what does Margaret tell Elizabeth about her brother Edward?
2. Who points out the beacons in the summer of 1495 and how does that person feel about the beacons?
3. In 1492, what does Elizabeth see and hear as England arms for war?
4. What does Elizabeth say to Lady Margaret in 1497 when London is attacked and Lady Margaret orders Elizabeth to stay?
5. What role has Henry's uncle Jasper played in his life?
6. In 1492, what is Henry like after he marches on France and receives a promise that the boy will be turned over him?
7. Why does Elizabeth not want her son to go to Wales and have his own court at Ludlow Castle when he is six?
8. What does Elizabeth's mother tell her about love in the Spring of 1489?
9. In 1496, who does the boy who claims to be Richard marry?
10. Why does Queen Elizabeth refuse to tell Elizabeth anything about the boy who is being touted as Elizabeth's brother Richard?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)