|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, where does Maggie consider taking her brother, Edward?
(a) A cousin in France.
(b) Their aunt Margaret in Flanders.
(c) Their uncle Richard in Scotland.
(d) A cousin in Germany.
2. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1484, where does Henry Tudor stay until his coronation?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Lambeth Palace.
(c) Westminster Palace.
(d) Balmoral Palace.
3. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, where has John de la Pole gone?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, what is the name of Queen Elizabeth's brother who dines with Elizabeth and her family?
(a) John de la Pole.
(b) Edward Woodville.
(c) David Manning.
(d) Peter Smythe.
5. In Section 4, while Arthur is being christened, what is the dress like that Elizabeth puts on?
(a) Crimson lace and gold cloth.
(b) Tudor green with jewels.
(c) White lace and blue velvet.
(d) Blue lace and white velvet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, what color roses do the people hope a new king will flood the world with?
2. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, how old is Elizabeth's mother?
3. When Henry won the battle against Richard, who paid for his hired troops?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how much does Henry give the musicians after they play for him?
5. What is Edward missing when he returns from the crusades in Spring 1488?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Elizabeth's uncle Edward Woodville tell her he is going in Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486?
2. In the summer of 1487 in Norwich, how do Elizabeth and Henry celebrate the feast of Corpus Christi?
3. In June of 1487 when Henry goes to battle, what does Elizabeth say to him before he goes?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, November 1485, how does Elizabeth describe Henry Tudor?
5. What has Maggie's life been like in On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485?
6. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, who is with Elizabeth at the castle?
7. In the summer of 1487 who is plotting against Henry?
8. During the feast of Corpus Christi in 1487, why is Henry afraid to take communion?
9. What does Elizabeth's mother look like when Elizabeth is reunited with her in Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485?
10. What is the illness like that appears in Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)