|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, how long does Elizabeth say that she was Richard's lover?
(a) 16 months.
(b) 1 1/2 years.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how long did Henry spend exiled at the court of Brittany?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, what direction do Elizabeth and the children travel?
4. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, what shrine does Henry visit?
(a) St Alban.
(b) St. Cuthbert.
(c) Our Lady of Walsingham.
(d) Our Lady of Consolation.
5. In Section 4, while Arthur is being christened, what is the dress like that Elizabeth puts on?
(a) White lace and blue velvet.
(b) Tudor green with jewels.
(c) Crimson lace and gold cloth.
(d) Blue lace and white velvet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edward missing when he returns from the crusades in Spring 1488?
2. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, how old is Elizabeth's mother?
3. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, who raises an army against Henry?
4. At the end of Coventry Castle, Summer 1487, where does Elizabeth go after listening to Lady Margaret's accusations?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1496, how many daily walks does Elizabeth take?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the boy that was crowned king of England in 1487 and what happens to him when Henry captures him?
2. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, who is with Elizabeth at the castle?
3. Where does Elizabeth's uncle Edward Woodville tell her he is going in Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486?
4. Why does Elizabeth tell Margaret that she and Edward will not dine with Henry and his court in Westminster Palace, London, December 1485?
5. What is Elizabeth told when she asks if she can nurse her baby?
6. Why is Edward allowed to leave the tower and walk with the family to Mass?
7. Why does Elizabeth have nightmares about darkness and crowded rooms?
8. During the feast of Corpus Christi in 1487, why is Henry afraid to take communion?
9. Who is the man that Cecily will marry in Section 4?
10. What does Elizabeth say about marrying Henry when Margaret asks her if Elizabeth minds in Westminster Palace, London, December 1485?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)