|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which saint does Maggie pray for her brother in Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Spring 1487?
(a) St. Anthony.
(b) St. Andrew.
(c) St. Matthew.
(d) St. Claire.
2. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how often does Elizabeth see Arthur?
(b) Mornings and evenings.
(c) Every other day.
3. How much younger was Elizabeth than Queen Anne?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What does Henry do with John Lambert Simnel?
(a) Sends him to work in the kitchens.
(b) Has him hanged.
(c) Sends him to work in the stables.
(d) Sends him to the Tower.
5. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, what bird call can Elizabeth hear when Henry comes to her room dressed in his day clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Summer 1486, who usually dines with Henry and Elizabeth?
2. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, how many York boys are left?
3. At the end of Coventry Castle, Summer 1487, where does Elizabeth go after listening to Lady Margaret's accusations?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, May 1486, where are the Stafford brothers fighting against Henry?
5. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, who has coached a common lad who is being touted as the King of England?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, when does Henry say that he goes to see Arthur and what does he do there?
2. Why does Elizabeth tell Margaret that she and Edward will not dine with Henry and his court in Westminster Palace, London, December 1485?
3. Who is the boy that was crowned king of England in 1487 and what happens to him when Henry captures him?
4. What is the illness like that appears in Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485?
5. What does Elizabeth say about marrying Henry when Margaret asks her if Elizabeth minds in Westminster Palace, London, December 1485?
6. In Westminster Palace, London, November 1485, how does Elizabeth describe Henry Tudor?
7. What is the room like where Elizabeth will spend her confinement before and after her baby is born?
8. In the summer of 1487 in Norwich, how do Elizabeth and Henry celebrate the feast of Corpus Christi?
9. In Westminster Palace, London, March 1486, how does Elizabeth describe her father?
10. What does Elizabeth's mother look like when Elizabeth is reunited with her in Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)