|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, how old is Elizabeth's sister Anne?
2. During the Christmas Feast, 1485, when does Henry tell Elizabeth they will be married?
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Feast of St. Margaret of Hungary.
3. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, how long does Elizabeth's party have to stop to rest on their journey because the children are riding their ponies?
(a) Every 3 hours.
(b) About every 4 hours.
(c) Every 2 hours.
(d) About every 2 1/2 hours.
4. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1484, how old is Henry Tudor?
(b) Almost 35.
(c) Nearly 30.
5. In Kenilworth Castle, Warwickshire, June 1487, where are the mercenaries from who have been paid to win England back for York?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 4, how old is Sir John, the man who is to marry Cecily?
2. How much younger was Elizabeth than Queen Anne?
3. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, where did Richard lose a battle according to Elizabeth?
4. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, who has coached a common lad who is being touted as the King of England?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how often does Elizabeth see Arthur?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Elizabeth wear and how does she look on the day that she marries Henry?
2. In the summer of 1487 in Norwich, how do Elizabeth and Henry celebrate the feast of Corpus Christi?
3. Where does Elizabeth's uncle Edward Woodville tell her he is going in Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486?
4. Why does Elizabeth have nightmares about darkness and crowded rooms?
5. Who is the man that Cecily will marry in Section 4?
6. What is the illness like that appears in Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485?
7. Who is John Morton?
8. What does Lady Margaret do while Henry is being threatened by Lovell and the Staffords?
9. What is the room like where Elizabeth will spend her confinement before and after her baby is born?
10. In the summer of 1487 who is plotting against Henry?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)