|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Elizabeth's daughter Mary born?
(a) April 1496.
(b) March 1496.
(c) May 1496.
(d) February 1496.
2. In 1497, what type of brooch does Lady Katherine Huntly wear?
(a) Intertwined hands.
(b) Gold hearts.
(c) Gold flowers.
(d) Gold and rubies.
3. In the Spring of 1489, where does Elizabeth say that her uncle Edward died in 1488?
(b) Expedition against the French.
(c) Expedition against the Scots.
4. In 1491, how old is Sir Richard Pole?
5. When does Henry's uncle Jasper die in 1495?
(a) December 29.
(b) Day after Christmas.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) December 28.
6. In the summer of 1493, which people are not for the house of Tudor?
(a) People of the west.
(b) People of the north.
(c) People of the south.
(d) People of the east.
7. In 1491 when Elizabeth is at Westminster Palace, how does Henry say that Elizabeth's mother killed Anne, the wife of Richard?
(a) Drowned in a barrel of wine.
(c) Witch's mist.
(d) Smothered with a pillow.
8. In 1492, how old is Queen Elizabeth?
9. In 1496 who does the pretender marry?
(a) Katherine Huntly.
(b) Margaret Whitington.
(c) Cecily Townsend.
(d) Rosanna Louden.
10. In February 1492, where does Henry want to send Arthur?
11. What color are Arthur's eyes?
12. When the Scots march in 1497, what is the biggest problem that both armies face?
(a) The King of Spain.
(b) Thomas Howard.
(c) The snow.
(d) The rain.
13. In 1491, where does Charles of France send an invasion force?
14. In Spring 1493, who says that the boy who calls himself Prince Richard really is Prince Richard?
(a) King of Scotland.
(b) King of Spain.
(c) Margaret the Dowager Duchess of Burgundy.
(d) King Charles.
15. In 1491, how old would Elizabeth's brother Richard be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Elizabeth's daughter Mary have?
2. During Christmas 1488, what musical instrument does Margaret say that her brother Edward has in the Tower?
3. In 1491, under what flag do the men who fight for Charles of France fight under?
4. In Spring 1493, who is among those who slip away from England and go to Flanders?
5. When is Elizabeth's daughter born?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)