|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September 1491, how many daughters has Cecily had?
2. In 1497, who does Henry promise that he will not kill the boy pretender?
(b) Lady Katherine.
(c) Lady Margaret.
(d) The boy.
3. In 1492, when does Henry learn that the boy who calls himself Prince Richard has disappeared?
(a) 2 days after Christmas.
(b) 2 days before Christmas.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) Christmas eve.
4. How will the boy pretending to be Prince Richard be brought to Henry in Greenwich Palace, London, Winter 1492?
(a) Chained in a carriage pulled by horses.
(b) Chained in a cart pulled by two oxen.
(c) Chained in a litter pulled by white mules.
(d) Chained in a wagon pulled by two geldings.
5. In March 1496, who does Henry say that the pretender's father is?
(a) School master.
6. When is Elizabeth's daughter born?
(a) October 21, 1489.
(b) November 28, 1489.
(c) October 30, 1489.
(d) November 21, 1489.
7. In February 1492, what type of wood does Lady Margaret say that she will send Elizabeth to burn in her fireplaces?
8. In 1495, when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men are killed?
(b) A few hundred.
(c) Several thousand.
9. When the Scots march in 1497, what is the biggest problem that both armies face?
(a) The King of Spain.
(b) Thomas Howard.
(c) The rain.
(d) The snow.
10. In 1496 who does the pretender marry?
(a) Margaret Whitington.
(b) Rosanna Louden.
(c) Katherine Huntly.
(d) Cecily Townsend.
11. In 1489, when does Elizabeth tell Henry that she thinks she is pregnant?
12. In Westminster Palace, London, Spring 1493, how many people does Elizabeth realize there may be writing secret letters, storing weapons, and making plans to kill the Tudors?
(a) About 200.
(b) Maybe 300.
(d) Perhaps hundreds.
13. In Windsor Castle, Summer 1488, who does Henry say that Sir Edward Brampton's page is now working for?
(d) Silk merchant.
14. In 1495, near what castle does the court stay for the summer?
(a) Palace of Sheen.
(b) Greenwich Castle.
(c) Worcester Castle.
(d) Coventry Castle.
15. In Windsor Castle, Summer 1488, what does Elizabeth say is on the York crest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans does Lady Margaret have for Elizabeth's son, Henry?
2. In 1495 when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men does Henry captures?
3. What color eyes does Elizabeth's daughter Mary have?
4. In February 1492, where does Henry want to send Arthur?
5. In 1495, where does Lady Margaret's friend John Morton stay?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)