|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1491, when does Elizabeth think that she is pregnant again?
2. During Christmas 1488, what musical instrument does Margaret say that her brother Edward has in the Tower?
3. In 1491, how old is Elizabeth's cousin Margaret?
4. In Windsor Castle, Summer 1488, what does Elizabeth say is on the York crest?
5. How many battles are fought against France in 1492?
6. In 1491, how many days are spend merrymaking for Christmas?
7. In 1491, how many years have passed since Bosworth?
8. In autumn of 1493, where does the court move?
9. How will the boy pretending to be Prince Richard be brought to Henry in Greenwich Palace, London, Winter 1492?
(a) Chained in a cart pulled by two oxen.
(b) Chained in a litter pulled by white mules.
(c) Chained in a wagon pulled by two geldings.
(d) Chained in a carriage pulled by horses.
10. After the Scots invade in 1496, how much does Henry demand from Parliament to pay for soldiers to stand against the Scots?
(a) 1,000,000 pounds.
(b) Thousands of pounds.
(c) 400,000 pounds.
(d) Hundreds of thousands of pounds.
11. In 1495, when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men are killed?
(a) Several thousand.
(c) A few hundred.
12. When does Henry come home in 1492 after going to battle in France?
13. During Christmas of 1497, where does a fire start in the palace?
(a) Lady Margaret's rooms.
(c) Elizabeth's rooms.
(d) Wardrobe rooms.
14. How does James III die?
(b) Falls off his horse.
15. In 1489, when does Elizabeth tell Henry that she thinks she is pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1492, when does Henry learn that the boy who calls himself Prince Richard has disappeared?
2. When does Elizabeth have another son?
3. In March 1496, who does Henry say that the pretender's father is?
4. In November 1495, where is the pretender?
5. What color eyes does Elizabeth's daughter Mary have?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)