|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1495, near what castle does the court stay for the summer?
(a) Coventry Castle.
(b) Greenwich Castle.
(c) Palace of Sheen.
(d) Worcester Castle.
2. In 1491, when does Elizabeth think that she is pregnant again?
3. During the time that Elizabeth spends in the Palace of Sheen in February 1492, where does she remember that Lady Margaret spent many years?
(b) Isle of Man.
4. In 1497, what type of brooch does Lady Katherine Huntly wear?
(a) Intertwined hands.
(b) Gold hearts.
(c) Gold flowers.
(d) Gold and rubies.
5. In Windsor Castle, Summer 1488, who does Henry say that Sir Edward Brampton's page is now working for?
(a) Silk merchant.
6. In Spring 1493, who says that the boy who calls himself Prince Richard really is Prince Richard?
(a) Margaret the Dowager Duchess of Burgundy.
(b) King of Spain.
(c) King Charles.
(d) King of Scotland.
7. In 1491, how rebellions does Henry say there have been in four years?
8. In autumn of 1492, when Henry goes to war, how many footsoldiers are there?
9. How old is Lady Katherine Huntly in 1497?
(a) Early 20s.
(d) Nearly 30.
10. In 1493, how old is Elizabeth's grandmother Cecily Duchess of York?
(b) Almost 90.
(d) Nearly 80.
11. In 1495, how old is Henry's uncle Jasper?
(d) Nearing 70.
12. In 1497, what does Henry call the pretender?
(a) Perkin Warbeck.
(b) Pero Osbeque.
(c) Pike Norman.
(d) Peter Warboys.
13. In March 1496, who does Henry say that the pretender's father is?
(b) School master.
14. In 1491, how many days are spend merrymaking for Christmas?
15. In Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Autumn, 1497, what color does Lady Katherine Huntly wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Henry's uncle Jasper die in 1495?
2. When does Elizabeth's daughter Elizabeth die?
3. When is Elizabeth's daughter born?
4. How many battles are fought against France in 1492?
5. In Windsor Castle, Summer 1488, what does Elizabeth say is on the York crest?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)