|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Scots march in 1497, what is the biggest problem that both armies face?
(a) The King of Spain.
(b) The snow.
(c) The rain.
(d) Thomas Howard.
2. In the summer of 1493, which people are not for the house of Tudor?
(a) People of the east.
(b) People of the south.
(c) People of the north.
(d) People of the west.
3. In 1491, under what flag do the men who fight for Charles of France fight under?
(a) St. George.
(b) St. Anthony.
(c) St. Aaron.
(d) St. Benedict.
4. During Christmas of 1497, where does a fire start in the palace?
(a) Lady Margaret's rooms.
(b) Wardrobe rooms.
(d) Elizabeth's rooms.
5. In 1491, when does Elizabeth think that she is pregnant again?
6. When does Elizabeth's daughter Elizabeth die?
(a) Winter 1495.
(b) Autumn 1495.
(c) Spring 1495.
(d) Summer 1495.
7. In autumn of 1492, when Henry goes to war, how many horses and knights follow Henry?
8. In 1491, how old would Elizabeth's brother Richard be?
9. In autumn of 1493, where does the court move?
10. During Christmas 1488, what musical instrument does Margaret say that her brother Edward has in the Tower?
11. When is Elizabeth's daughter born?
(a) November 21, 1489.
(b) November 28, 1489.
(c) October 30, 1489.
(d) October 21, 1489.
12. How does James III die?
(a) Falls off his horse.
13. In the Spring of 1489, where does Elizabeth say that her uncle Edward died in 1488?
(a) Expedition against the Scots.
(d) Expedition against the French.
14. In 1497, what does Henry call the pretender?
(a) Pero Osbeque.
(b) Perkin Warbeck.
(c) Peter Warboys.
(d) Pike Norman.
15. In Westminster Palace, London, Spring 1493, how many people does Elizabeth realize there may be writing secret letters, storing weapons, and making plans to kill the Tudors?
(b) Maybe 300.
(c) Perhaps hundreds.
(d) About 200.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lady Katherine Huntly in 1497?
2. In 1492, how old is Queen Elizabeth?
3. What is the weather like when Elizabeth comes out of confinement in 1491?
4. In 1497, who does Henry promise that he will not kill the boy pretender?
5. In 1496, how old does Elizabeth remember her brother Richard being when she last saw him?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)