|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1484, where does Henry Tudor stay until his coronation?
(a) Balmoral Palace.
(b) Lambeth Palace.
(c) Westminster Palace.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
2. To which saint does Maggie pray for her brother in Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Spring 1487?
(a) St. Andrew.
(b) St. Anthony.
(c) St. Claire.
(d) St. Matthew.
3. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, where has John de la Pole gone?
4. In Westminster Palace London, March 1486, how does Lady Margaret try to make her son look like a king?
(c) Gold thread in all his clothing.
(d) Exquisitely tailored clothing.
5. To celebrate the days of Christmas, at which palace is Elizabeth taken to visit her betrothed at his court?
6. When Elizabeth's father was alive, when would they ride out of London to visit the other cities of England?
7. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, what does Elizabeth dream her son would be called?
8. In On the Great Road, Autumn 1484, what is the name of Maggie and Edward's mother?
9. On June 17, 1487, who does a messenger say that the pretender is?
(a) A merchant's son.
(b) A schoolmaster's son.
(c) A cousin of Francis Lovell.
(d) Schoolboy from Oxford.
10. What color are Elizabeth's eyes?
11. In 1486, when does Henry come back to London and move his court?
12. How many children did Lady Margaret have?
13. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, what is the name of Elizabeth maid who comes from a family of merchants?
14. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, where did Richard lose a battle according to Elizabeth?
15. How long after Elizabeth's child is born must she be in confinement after the birth of her baby?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much younger was Elizabeth than Queen Anne?
2. What does Henry do with John Lambert Simnel?
3. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, how many days will Lady Margaret ride out with her son before returning to London?
4. What color is Elizabeth's overgown for her wedding?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how many will dine with Henry when he visits Elizabeth and her family?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)