|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Henry live as a little boy when the was the ward of William Herbert?
2. What is Edward missing when he returns from the crusades in Spring 1488?
(b) Front teeth.
(c) 2 fingers.
3. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, who has coached a common lad who is being touted as the King of England?
(a) Elizabeth's aunt.
(b) Elizabeth's mother.
(c) John de la Poole.
4. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, where has John de la Pole gone?
5. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, what tower are Henry and Elizabeth staying in?
6. In 1486, when does Henry come back to London and move his court?
7. During the Christmas Feast, 1485, when does Henry tell Elizabeth they will be married?
(b) New Year's Eve.
(d) Feast of St. Margaret of Hungary.
8. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how many will dine with Henry when he visits Elizabeth and her family?
(a) Around 15.
(d) About 20.
9. In Kenilworth Castle, Warwickshire, June 1487, where are the mercenaries from who have been paid to win England back for York?
10. When Elizabeth marries Henry, how long has it been since Thomas Bourchier crowned Elizabeth's father?
(a) 35 years.
(b) About 20 years.
(c) Nearly 25 years.
(d) 30 years.
11. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, how often does Henry write his mother?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Every 4-5 days.
(c) Every 2-3 days.
(d) Every day.
12. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how often does Elizabeth see Arthur?
(a) Every other day.
(d) Mornings and evenings.
13. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, how often is Edward allowed to walk in the gardens?
(a) Morning and evening.
(b) Whenever he wishes.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Three times a day.
14. What color is Elizabeth's overgown for her wedding?
15. In Kenilworth Castle, Warwickshire, June 1487, where is Queen Elizabeth staying?
(a) Bermondsey Abbey.
(b) Wroxall Abbey.
(c) Wymondham Abbey.
(d) Selby Abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, when do servants light a fresh candle every day?
2. On June 17, 1487, how many more men did a messenger say that Henry had against the Irish and German mercenaries?
3. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, what direction do Elizabeth and the children travel?
4. In Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Summer 1486, who usually dines with Henry and Elizabeth?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, what month does Henry decide it is safe to have his coronation?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)