|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, what is the name of Queen Elizabeth's brother who dines with Elizabeth and her family?
(a) John de la Pole.
(b) Edward Woodville.
(c) Peter Smythe.
(d) David Manning.
2. In Westminster Palace London, March 1486, how does Lady Margaret try to make her son look like a king?
(b) Gold thread in all his clothing.
(d) Exquisitely tailored clothing.
3. In Westminster Palace, London, February, 1486, where do Henry and his mother plan to travel?
4. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, where do Henry and Elizabeth celebrate the feast of Corpus Christi?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, where is a boy claiming to be the bastard son of Elizabeth's father?
6. On June 17, 1487, how many more men did a messenger say that Henry had against the Irish and German mercenaries?
(a) Several thousand more.
(b) Twice as many.
(c) Hundred more.
(d) Half as many.
7. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, what is the name of Elizabeth maid who comes from a family of merchants?
8. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, how often is Edward allowed to walk in the gardens?
(a) Whenever he wishes.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Three times a day.
(d) Morning and evening.
9. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, what month does Henry decide it is safe to have his coronation?
10. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, how long does Elizabeth's party have to stop to rest on their journey because the children are riding their ponies?
(a) Every 2 hours.
(b) About every 4 hours.
(c) Every 3 hours.
(d) About every 2 1/2 hours.
11. In Section 4, while Arthur is being christened, what is the dress like that Elizabeth puts on?
(a) Crimson lace and gold cloth.
(b) White lace and blue velvet.
(c) Blue lace and white velvet.
(d) Tudor green with jewels.
12. When Henry won the battle against Richard, who paid for his hired troops?
(b) His uncle.
(c) King of France.
(d) King of Spain.
13. In Section 4, how old is Sir John, the man who is to marry Cecily?
14. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, what is the name of Elizabeth's love who died?
15. Who made Arthur's christening gown?
(a) Lady Margaret.
(b) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Royal seamstress.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, what does Elizabeth dream her son would be called?
2. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, what bird call can Elizabeth hear when Henry comes to her room dressed in his day clothes?
3. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1484, how old is Henry Tudor?
4. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, what color roses do the people hope a new king will flood the world with?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how many will dine with Henry when he visits Elizabeth and her family?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)