|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the battle in July of 1487, where does Henry command that Elizabeth and Lady Margaret meet him?
2. In Section 4, what color does Cecily wish to wear for her wedding?
3. How long after Elizabeth's child is born must she be in confinement after the birth of her baby?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
4. In Kenilworth Castle, Warwickshire, June 1487, where is Queen Elizabeth staying?
(a) Wymondham Abbey.
(b) Bermondsey Abbey.
(c) Wroxall Abbey.
(d) Selby Abbey.
5. Where did Henry live as a little boy when the was the ward of William Herbert?
6. On June 17, 1487, how many men does a messenger say there were to battle with Henry?
(a) About 8,000.
(c) Around 7,000.
7. In the spring of 1488, where is Arthur's nursery?
(d) Eltham Palace.
8. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, what tower are Henry and Elizabeth staying in?
9. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how long did Henry spend exiled at the court of Brittany?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
10. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1496, how many daily walks does Elizabeth take?
11. How often does Henry write Elizabeth in Westminster Palace, London, April 1486?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Every day.
12. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, how old is Elizabeth's sister Anne?
13. In On the Great Road, Autumn 1484, what is the name of Maggie and Edward's mother?
14. What color are Elizabeth's eyes?
15. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, how long does Elizabeth say that she was Richard's lover?
(a) 16 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 1 1/2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. To celebrate the days of Christmas, at which palace is Elizabeth taken to visit her betrothed at his court?
2. In Westminster Palace, London, February, 1486, where do Henry and his mother plan to travel?
3. Who made Arthur's christening gown?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how is Cecily's groom related to Lady Margaret?
5. On June 17, 1487, how many more men did a messenger say that Henry had against the Irish and German mercenaries?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)