|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Summer 1486, how many men collect Edward who is only 11?
2. What colors are on the Tudor flag?
(a) Green and yellow.
(b) Green and blue.
(c) Green and black.
(d) White and green.
3. How much younger was Elizabeth than Queen Anne?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, where do Henry and Elizabeth celebrate the feast of Corpus Christi?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, what is the name of Elizabeth maid who comes from a family of merchants?
6. In Westminster Palace London, March 1486, how does Lady Margaret try to make her son look like a king?
(b) Exquisitely tailored clothing.
(d) Gold thread in all his clothing.
7. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, who has coached a common lad who is being touted as the King of England?
(a) Elizabeth's aunt.
(c) John de la Poole.
(d) Elizabeth's mother.
8. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, how often does Henry write his mother?
(a) Every 2-3 days.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Every 4-5 days.
9. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, what type of tree is used for the yule log?
10. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, what tower are Henry and Elizabeth staying in?
11. At the end of Coventry Castle, Summer 1487, where does Elizabeth go after listening to Lady Margaret's accusations?
(c) Her rooms.
12. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, when do servants light a fresh candle every day?
(a) 8 p.m.
(d) 1 p.m.
13. On June 17, 1487, who does a messenger say that the pretender is?
(a) A cousin of Francis Lovell.
(b) A merchant's son.
(c) Schoolboy from Oxford.
(d) A schoolmaster's son.
14. How much younger is the King of Scotland than Elizabeth's mother?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 3 years.
15. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, what bird call can Elizabeth hear when Henry comes to her room dressed in his day clothes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, May 1486, where are the Stafford brothers fighting against Henry?
2. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how much does Henry give the musicians after they play for him?
3. In Prior's Great Hall, Winchester, 19 September 1486, how old does Elizabeth remember that she was when they hid in the crypt below the chapel at Westminster?
4. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, where does Maggie consider taking her brother, Edward?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1496, how many daily walks does Elizabeth take?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)