|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11: Greenwich Palace, London, Winter-Spring 1499 - Westminster Palace, London, Winter 1499 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 4, while Arthur is being christened, what is the dress like that Elizabeth puts on?
(a) Blue lace and white velvet.
(b) White lace and blue velvet.
(c) Tudor green with jewels.
(d) Crimson lace and gold cloth.
2. In Kenilworth Castle, Warwickshire, June 1487, where is Queen Elizabeth staying?
(a) Selby Abbey.
(b) Wroxall Abbey.
(c) Wymondham Abbey.
(d) Bermondsey Abbey.
3. When is Elizabeth's daughter Mary born?
(a) May 1496.
(b) February 1496.
(c) April 1496.
(d) March 1496.
4. In 1495, when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men are killed?
(b) A few hundred.
(d) Several thousand.
5. To which saint does Maggie pray for her brother in Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Spring 1487?
(a) St. Andrew.
(b) St. Matthew.
(c) St. Anthony.
(d) St. Claire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how long did Henry spend exiled at the court of Brittany?
2. During the Christmas Feast, 1485, when does Henry tell Elizabeth they will be married?
3. How long after Elizabeth's child is born must she be in confinement after the birth of her baby?
4. In 1497, what job does Lambert Simnel have?
5. How long did it take the boy who might have been Richard to die after being hanged?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)