|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11: Greenwich Palace, London, Winter-Spring 1499 - Westminster Palace, London, Winter 1499 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, how long does Elizabeth's party have to stop to rest on their journey because the children are riding their ponies?
(a) About every 2 1/2 hours.
(b) Every 2 hours.
(c) About every 4 hours.
(d) Every 3 hours.
2. During Christmas of 1497, where does a fire start in the palace?
(b) Lady Margaret's rooms.
(c) Elizabeth's rooms.
(d) Wardrobe rooms.
3. What is the weather like in St. Mary's in the Fields Norwich, Summer 1487, after Corpus Christi?
4. What color horse does Lady Katherine have in the summer of 1499?
5. In the summer of 1499, where does Henry spend the night after Elizabeth tells him about the curse she and her mother swore?
(b) Elizabeth's room.
(c) Privy rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1491, when does Elizabeth think that she is pregnant again?
2. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, where is a boy claiming to be the bastard son of Elizabeth's father?
3. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, what does Elizabeth dream her son would be called?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how many will dine with Henry when he visits Elizabeth and her family?
5. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, how often is Edward allowed to walk in the gardens?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)