|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11: Greenwich Palace, London, Winter-Spring 1499 - Westminster Palace, London, Winter 1499 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Henry live as a little boy when the was the ward of William Herbert?
2. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, what direction do Elizabeth and the children travel?
3. In Section 4, what color does Cecily wish to wear for her wedding?
4. When is Elizabeth's daughter born?
(a) October 21, 1489.
(b) October 30, 1489.
(c) November 28, 1489.
(d) November 21, 1489.
5. In the summer of 1499, where does Henry spend the night after Elizabeth tells him about the curse she and her mother swore?
(a) Privy rooms.
(b) Elizabeth's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Christmas of 1497, where does a fire start in the palace?
2. When is the boy who might have been Richard executed?
3. In 1491, how old is Elizabeth's cousin Margaret?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, what type of tree is used for the yule log?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how often does Elizabeth see Arthur?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)