|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Worcester Castle, Summer 1495 - Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1496.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, how often is Edward allowed to walk in the gardens?
(a) Whenever he wishes.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Morning and evening.
(d) Once a day.
2. In 1492, where do Henry, Elizabeth, and the court move to see in the spring?
3. In 1494, how old is Edward Warwick?
4. How many children did Elizabeth's mother have?
5. Who made Arthur's christening gown?
(b) Royal seamstress.
(c) Lady Margaret.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, how many days will Lady Margaret ride out with her son before returning to London?
2. In St. Swithin's Priory, Winchester, September 1486, how many weeks does Lady Margaret say that Elizabeth must be confined before the birth of her child?
3. In 1495, where does Lady Margaret's friend John Morton stay?
4. How will the boy pretending to be Prince Richard be brought to Henry in Greenwich Palace, London, Winter 1492?
5. During the summer of 1493, to which castle does Henry move the court?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)