|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Worcester Castle, Summer 1495 - Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1496.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the battle in July of 1487, where does Henry command that Elizabeth and Lady Margaret meet him?
2. In 1491, how rebellions does Henry say there have been in four years?
3. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, who raises an army against Henry?
(a) Francis Lovell.
(b) John Gaunt.
(c) John de la Pole.
(d) Thomas Stafford.
4. In 1495, when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men are killed?
(b) A few hundred.
(d) Several thousand.
5. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, what is the name of Elizabeth's love who died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, where does Maggie consider taking her brother, Edward?
2. On June 17, 1487, how many more men did a messenger say that Henry had against the Irish and German mercenaries?
3. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, how old is Elizabeth's mother?
4. When is Elizabeth's daughter Mary born?
5. What is the name of Edward Warwick's father?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)