|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Worcester Castle, Summer 1495 - Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1496.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the summer of 1493, which people are not for the house of Tudor?
(a) People of the south.
(b) People of the north.
(c) People of the east.
(d) People of the west.
2. Where is Elizabeth's aunt Margaret a duchess?
3. In Section 4, what is the name of the wet nurse for Elizabeth's baby?
4. When does Henry's uncle Jasper die in 1495?
(a) December 28.
(b) December 29.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Day after Christmas.
5. In St. Swithin's Priory, Winchester, September 1486, how many weeks does Lady Margaret say that Elizabeth must be confined before the birth of her child?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1491, where does Charles of France send an invasion force?
2. When Henry won the battle against Richard, who paid for his hired troops?
3. On June 17, 1487, who does a messenger say that the pretender is?
4. At the end of Coventry Castle, Summer 1487, where does Elizabeth go after listening to Lady Margaret's accusations?
5. In Westminster Palace London, March 1486, how does Lady Margaret try to make her son look like a king?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)