|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8: Greenwich Palace, London, Summer-Autumn, 1492 - Westminster Palace, London, February 1495.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1491, where does Charles of France send an invasion force?
2. How does James III die?
(a) Falls off his horse.
3. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how much does Henry give the musicians after they play for him?
(a) 3 gold coins.
(b) Silver coin.
(c) Gold coin.
(d) 5 silver coins.
4. In Westminster Palace, London,.December 1485, who has made Margaret and Edward wards?
(b) Lady Margaret.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
5. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, where has John de la Pole gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. In autumn of 1492, when Henry goes to war, how many footsoldiers are there?
2. When does Henry come home in 1492 after going to battle in France?
3. In 1491, how many years have passed since Bosworth?
4. When Henry won the battle against Richard, who paid for his hired troops?
5. In 1491, when does Elizabeth think that she is pregnant again?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)