|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Saint Mary’s in the Field, Norwich, Summer 1487 - Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Spring 1488.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Elizabeth's overgown for her wedding?
2. What color are Elizabeth's eyes?
3. When Elizabeth marries Henry, how long has it been since Thomas Bourchier crowned Elizabeth's father?
(a) 35 years.
(b) About 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) Nearly 25 years.
4. In Coventry Castle, Summer 1487, how many men do John de la Pole and Francis Lovell have landed with in Ireland?
5. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1485, what month does Henry decide it is safe to have his coronation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, where is a boy claiming to be the bastard son of Elizabeth's father?
2. In 1486, when does Henry come back to London and move his court?
3. Who made Arthur's christening gown?
4. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, what does Elizabeth dream her son would be called?
5. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, how long does Elizabeth's party have to stop to rest on their journey because the children are riding their ponies?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)