|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Prior's Great Hall, Winchester, 24 September 1486 - Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Spring, 1487.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, how long does Elizabeth say that she was Richard's lover?
(a) 16 months.
(b) 1 1/2 years.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. In Section 4, while Arthur is being christened, what is the dress like that Elizabeth puts on?
(a) White lace and blue velvet.
(b) Tudor green with jewels.
(c) Crimson lace and gold cloth.
(d) Blue lace and white velvet.
3. What color is Elizabeth's overgown for her wedding?
4. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, who do the royal family dine with after mass at St, Paul's?
(a) York family members.
(b) Tudor family members.
(c) Just the immediate family.
5. During the Christmas Feast, 1485, when does Henry tell Elizabeth they will be married?
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Feast of St. Margaret of Hungary.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, February, 1486, where do Henry and his mother plan to travel?
2. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, where did Richard lose a battle according to Elizabeth?
3. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how much does Henry give the musicians after they play for him?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, what is the name of Queen Elizabeth's brother who dines with Elizabeth and her family?
5. To celebrate the days of Christmas, at which palace is Elizabeth taken to visit her betrothed at his court?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)