|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Westminster Palace, London, March 1486 – Prior’s Great Hall, Winchester, 19 September 1486.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1484, how old is Henry Tudor?
(a) Almost 35.
(c) Nearly 30.
2. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, where did Richard lose a battle according to Elizabeth?
3. What is the name of Edward Warwick's father?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, February, 1486, where do Henry and his mother plan to travel?
5. In Prior's Great Hall, Winchester, 19 September 1486, how old does Elizabeth remember that she was when they hid in the crypt below the chapel at Westminster?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Christmas Feast, 1485, when does Henry tell Elizabeth they will be married?
2. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, what is the name of Queen Elizabeth's brother who dines with Elizabeth and her family?
3. Where did Henry live as a little boy when the was the ward of William Herbert?
4. In On the Great North Road, Autumn 1485, where does Maggie consider taking her brother, Edward?
5. How many children did Elizabeth's mother have?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)