|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: The Tower of London, Summer 1497 - Palace of Sheen, Richmond Autumn 1497.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how many will dine with Henry when he visits Elizabeth and her family?
(c) About 20.
(d) Around 15.
2. In On the Great Road, Autumn 1484, what is the name of Maggie and Edward's mother?
3. How many children did Elizabeth's mother have?
4. In St. Mary's in the Fields, Norwich, Summer 1487, what shrine does Henry visit?
(a) St. Cuthbert.
(b) Our Lady of Walsingham.
(c) St Alban.
(d) Our Lady of Consolation.
5. In 1489 when does Elizabeth choose to go into confinement?
(a) Middle of December.
(b) First of November.
(c) First of October.
(d) End of October.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Elizabeth's daughter Mary have?
2. In Windsor Castle, Summer 1488, what does Elizabeth say is on the York crest?
3. On June 17, 1487, who does a messenger say that the pretender is?
4. In 1495, when is Elizabeth with child again?
5. In the Spring of 1489, where does Elizabeth say that her uncle Edward died in 1488?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)