|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: The Tower of London, Summer 1497 - Palace of Sheen, Richmond Autumn 1497.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 4, how old is Sir John, the man who is to marry Cecily?
2. In 1497, what type of brooch does Lady Katherine Huntly wear?
(a) Gold hearts.
(b) Gold and rubies.
(c) Gold flowers.
(d) Intertwined hands.
3. In 1495, when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men are killed?
(b) A few hundred.
(c) Several thousand.
4. To which saint does Maggie pray for her brother in Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Spring 1487?
(a) St. Claire.
(b) St. Anthony.
(c) St. Matthew.
(d) St. Andrew.
5. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, when do servants light a fresh candle every day?
(a) 8 p.m.
(c) 1 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how often does Elizabeth see Arthur?
2. In 1491, how rebellions does Henry say there have been in four years?
3. In Spring 1493, who says that the boy who calls himself Prince Richard really is Prince Richard?
4. In autumn of 1492, when Henry goes to war, how many horses and knights follow Henry?
5. In 1491, how many days are spend merrymaking for Christmas?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)