|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: The Tower of London, Summer 1497 - Palace of Sheen, Richmond Autumn 1497.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like in St. Mary's in the Fields Norwich, Summer 1487, after Corpus Christi?
2. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, when do servants light a fresh candle every day?
(a) 1 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
3. In Westminster Palace, London, December 1485, how many courses are there for the dinner when Henry and his court come to eat with Elizabeth and her family?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, how many days will Lady Margaret ride out with her son before returning to London?
5. In Spring 1493, who is among those who slip away from England and go to Flanders?
(a) William the king's farrier.
(b) Martin, the king's groomsman.
(c) Charles, the king's favorite cook.
(d) Andrew, the king's favorite sword maker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much younger was Elizabeth than Queen Anne?
2. When Elizabeth marries Henry, how long has it been since Thomas Bourchier crowned Elizabeth's father?
3. What does Henry do with John Lambert Simnel?
4. In 1492, how old is Queen Elizabeth?
5. In 1491, how many years have passed since Bosworth?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)