|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: The Tower of London, Summer 1497 - Palace of Sheen, Richmond Autumn 1497.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the battle in July of 1487, where does Henry command that Elizabeth and Lady Margaret meet him?
2. On June 17, 1487, who does a messenger say that the pretender is?
(a) Schoolboy from Oxford.
(b) A merchant's son.
(c) A schoolmaster's son.
(d) A cousin of Francis Lovell.
3. How often does Henry write Elizabeth in Westminster Palace, London, April 1486?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once a month.
4. When the Scots march in 1497, what is the biggest problem that both armies face?
(a) The snow.
(b) The rain.
(c) The King of Spain.
(d) Thomas Howard.
5. What is Edward missing when he returns from the crusades in Spring 1488?
(b) 2 fingers.
(d) Front teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Elizabeth's overgown for her wedding?
2. How long after Elizabeth's child is born must she be in confinement after the birth of her baby?
3. In autumn of 1493, where does the court move?
4. How many sons did Queen Elizabeth have?
5. In 1495, when is Elizabeth with child again?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)