|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Prior's Great Hall, Winchester, 24 September 1486 - Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Spring, 1487.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 4, while Arthur is being christened, what is the dress like that Elizabeth puts on?
(a) White lace and blue velvet.
(b) Tudor green with jewels.
(c) Blue lace and white velvet.
(d) Crimson lace and gold cloth.
2. How many sons did Queen Elizabeth have?
3. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, what does Elizabeth dream her son would be called?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, who raises an army against Henry?
(a) Francis Lovell.
(b) John de la Pole.
(c) Thomas Stafford.
(d) John Gaunt.
5. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how is Cecily's groom related to Lady Margaret?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sheriff Hutton Castle, Yorkshire, Autumn 1485, where did Richard lose a battle according to Elizabeth?
2. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, what type of tree is used for the yule log?
3. In Section 4, what color does Cecily wish to wear for her wedding?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, how many days will Lady Margaret ride out with her son before returning to London?
5. In The Tower of London, Spring 1487, what tower are Henry and Elizabeth staying in?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)