|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Palace of Sheen, Richmond, September 1491 - Greenwich Palace, London, Summer 1492.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1491, when does Elizabeth think that she is pregnant again?
2. What is the weather like in St. Mary's in the Fields Norwich, Summer 1487, after Corpus Christi?
3. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how is Cecily's groom related to Lady Margaret?
4. In 1491, how old would Elizabeth's brother Richard be?
5. When does Elizabeth's cousin Margaret marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Arthur's christening gown?
2. In February 1492, what type of wood does Lady Margaret say that she will send Elizabeth to burn in her fireplaces?
3. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, where is Elizabeth's uncle John Woodville going?
4. In Westminster Palace, London, Christmas 1486, how often does Elizabeth see Arthur?
5. When Henry won the battle against Richard, who paid for his hired troops?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)