|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Worcester Castle, Summer 1495 - Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1496.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Prior's Great Hall, Winchester, 19 September 1486, how old does Elizabeth remember that she was when they hid in the crypt below the chapel at Westminster?
2. What is the weather like when Elizabeth comes out of confinement in 1491?
(a) Hot summer weather.
(b) Rainy summer weather.
(c) Cool spring weather.
(d) Rainy spring weather.
3. In Palace of Sheen, Richmond, Summer 1486, who usually dines with Henry and Elizabeth?
(a) No one else.
(b) John Morton.
(c) Lady Margaret.
(d) One of Elizabeth's sisters.
4. How long after Elizabeth's child is born must she be in confinement after the birth of her baby?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. In 1486, when does Henry come back to London and move his court?
Short Answer Questions
1. In November 1495, where is the pretender?
2. When is Elizabeth's daughter Mary born?
3. When is Elizabeth's daughter born?
4. In 1489 when does Elizabeth choose to go into confinement?
5. In Westminster Palace London, March 1486, how does Lady Margaret try to make her son look like a king?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)