|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Worcester Castle, Summer 1495 - Westminster Palace, London, Autumn 1496.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Elizabeth's father was alive, when would they ride out of London to visit the other cities of England?
2. In the Spring of 1489, where does Elizabeth say that her uncle Edward died in 1488?
(a) Expedition against the French.
(c) Expedition against the Scots.
3. In Westminster Palace, London, April 1486, how often does Henry write his mother?
(a) Every 4-5 days.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every 2-3 days.
(d) Every other day.
4. How long after Elizabeth's child is born must she be in confinement after the birth of her baby?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 8 weeks.
5. During Christmas 1488, what musical instrument does Margaret say that her brother Edward has in the Tower?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Elizabeth's daughter Mary have?
2. In 1489, when does Elizabeth tell Henry that she thinks she is pregnant?
3. In Prior's Great Hall, Winchester, 19 September 1486, how old does Elizabeth remember that she was when they hid in the crypt below the chapel at Westminster?
4. After the Scots invade in 1496, how much does Henry demand from Parliament to pay for soldiers to stand against the Scots?
5. In 1495, when the pretender lands in England and then leaves, how many of his men are killed?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)