|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who copied every single Traditional song and ballad and bound them in blue wherhide for the Harper at Cove Hold?
2. Where do Jaxom and Ruth spend the night after locating D'ram?
(a) At Southern.
(b) At Ruatha.
(c) At Benden Weyr.
(d) At the Harperhall.
3. How many days does it take to complete Cove Hold?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 11 days.
4. Who rides Luduth?
5. How many eggs did Caylith have in her first clutch?
6. From where do Menolly and Jaxom begin their trip to the cove on the Southern Continent?
(a) Starstones at Fort.
(b) From the fire heights at Ruatha.
(c) From the Harperhall.
(d) Nerat's tip.
7. Who is the Lord of Ista?
(a) Lord Faroguy.
(b) Lord Langrell.
(c) Lord Warbret.
(d) Lord Asgenar.
8. What memory causes excitement for the fire-lizards at Southern?
(b) A man and his dragon.
9. Who made the Harper's special chair at Cove Hold?
10. How many fire-lizards does Mirrim have?
11. How many days were spent completing the interior of Cove Hold?
12. Who is Jaxom's second visitor as he recovers at the cove?
13. What color is the roof of Cove Hold?
14. How many bronzes does Robinton count circling the killing ground at Ista?
15. Where does Sebell propose that the Lord Holders be given land to occupy in Southern?
(a) The western section.
(b) The eastern section.
(c) The northern section.
(d) The southern section.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who flew Caylith when she rose to mate?
2. Who else also has the same illness that Jaxom has?
3. Which of Menolly's fire-lizards accompanies Jaxom when he goes to find D'ram?
4. Whose wing are Jaxom and Ruth to ride with for their first time fighting Thread with Fort dragons?
5. How many fire-lizard eggs does Piemur direct Jaxom and Sharra to?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)