|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sebell's fire-lizard?
2. How many fire-lizard eggs does Piemur direct Jaxom and Sharra to?
(a) 18 eggs.
(b) 15 eggs.
(c) 31 eggs.
(d) 21 eggs.
3. How many fire-lizards does Mirrim have?
4. How many of Menolly's fire-lizards accompany her and Jaxom to Southern?
5. Why was Piemur sent to survey Pern rather than staying in the Harper hall?
(a) He and Sebell did not get along.
(b) He asked to be sent there.
(c) His voice changed.
(d) He was causing trouble in the Harper hall.
6. Who is Jaxom's first visitor as he recovers at the cove?
7. Who is the Lord of Ista?
(a) Lord Faroguy.
(b) Lord Warbret.
(c) Lord Langrell.
(d) Lord Asgenar.
8. Where do Sebell and N'ton meet with Lord Groghe in Chapter 16?
(c) Fort Hold.
(d) Fort Weyr.
9. Who rides Luduth?
10. What memory causes excitement for the fire-lizards at Southern?
(d) A man and his dragon.
11. Who rides the youngest queen at Fort?
12. Who made the Harper's special chair at Cove Hold?
13. Since there is to be no feast when Robinton arrives, who represents all the hundreds of craftsmen and masters who had produced Cove Hold?
(a) Master Wansor.
(b) Master Fandarel.
(c) Master Andemon.
(d) Master Capiam.
14. Besides Robinton's sleeping room, how many sleeping rooms are at Cove Hold?
15. Who wakes Robinton at the beginning of Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does D'ram have to leave the cove quickly at the end of Chapter 13?
2. Who flew Caylith when she rose to mate?
3. Who takes Robinton to Ista at the beginning of Chapter 14?
4. How many days were spent completing the interior of Cove Hold?
5. How much older is T'kul than F'lar?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)