|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rides the oldest queen dragon at Ista?
2. How tall are the falls that Toric found when exploring the southeastern river on the Southern continent?
(a) 1-2 dragon lengths high.
(b) 3 dragon lengths high.
(c) 12-14 dragon lengths high.
(d) 6-7 dragon lengths high.
3. From what hold did Brand, the steward, come from?
(a) Fort Hold.
(b) Bendon Hold.
(c) Bitra Hold.
(d) Telgar Hold.
4. Who goes with Lytol and Jaxom to take a new seed to a holder?
5. How much bigger is Mnementh than Oldtimer bronze dragons?
(a) About 4 feet taller.
(b) About one-third larger.
(c) Almost twice as large.
(d) About 6 feet taller.
6. Which dragon is the oldest queen dragon at Ista?
7. What is the name of Lord Groghe's little queen fire-lizard?
8. Who is D'ram's wing-second?
9. How many days older is Ramoth's egg when it is returned?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 15 days.
10. Where are Ruth and Jaxom going in Chapter 3?
(a) Harper Hall.
(b) Benden Weyr.
(d) Fort Hold.
11. What was Jaxom's mother's name?
12. Who goes with Jaxom to the cove that Robinton wants Jaxom to travel to?
13. What type of seed does Lytol wish to try this planting season?
(a) Fast-growing alfalfa.
(c) Fast-growing wheat.
14. What happened to the man who used to be holder of the land where they are taking the new seed?
(a) Died of a high fever.
(b) Fell and died while tracking wherries.
(c) Got a bad infection.
(d) Was killed in a fight.
15. When Thread falls in Chapter 6, how does Jaxom help fight Thread?
(a) By riding Ruth.
(b) By working with the flamethrower crew.
(c) By helping the bucket crew.
(d) By helping the injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Fax's attack on Ruatha Hold?
2. How many of the weyrlings at Fort are near Jaxom's age?
3. What is the name of Robinton's bronze fire-lizard?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 2, how many turns has Robinton been climbing the stairs to the queen's weyr?
5. What does N'ton bring when he meets Jaxom and Ruth at Telgar?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)