|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are dragons not needed on the Southern Continent?
(a) The continent is protected by grubs.
(b) The fire-lizards take care of Thread.
(c) Spinners protect the continent from Thread.
(d) Thread does not fall there.
2. Before Menolly joined the Harper hall, where was her home?
(a) The Smithhall.
(b) The Herdcraft hall.
(c) The Farmerhall.
(d) A sea hold.
3. Where does the western river that Toric explored on Southern end?
(a) A grassland.
(b) A mountain range.
(c) A swampy plateau.
(d) Flat marshy lake.
4. Why does Jaxom tell a drudge that he needs medicine when he comes back to Ruatha after returning Ramoth's egg?
(b) A campfire burn.
(c) Thread score.
(d) Knife wound.
5. How often does Jaxom hunt with Ruth?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Every 4th day.
(c) Every 3rd day.
(d) Every 5th day.
6. What color are Ruth's eyes when he is happy?
7. When Thread falls in Chapter 6, how does Jaxom help fight Thread?
(a) By riding Ruth.
(b) By helping the bucket crew.
(c) By helping the injured.
(d) By working with the flamethrower crew.
8. What are Lord Lytol's former occupations?
(a) Smith-journeyman and Glass-smith.
(b) Dragonrider and ironsmith.
(c) Harper and fisher-journeyman.
(d) Weaver-journeyman and dragonrider.
9. When Robinton is at Ruatha, how does he request that copies of maps be brought to Ruatha?
(a) They use Fandarel's little wire.
(b) Jaxom and Ruth go to get them.
(c) F'lar and Mnementh go to get them.
(d) Zair takes a message to Menolly.
10. How many wherries does Ruth eat when she goes hunting in Chapter 4?
11. Where do Jaxom and Ruth go to practice using firestone before going to find Corana?
(a) A mountain lake.
(b) Grasslands near Ruatha.
(c) A plateau in the mountains.
(d) Keroon Hold.
12. Who is the only full-blooded Ruathan left alive after Fax's treacherous attack on the hold?
13. Why does F'lar come to see Robinton?
(a) They cannot find D'ram.
(b) Because Lessa ask him to come.
(c) Because Fanna died.
(d) Because F'lar wants to discuss the situation at Ista.
14. To whom is Brand dispensing discipline when Jaxom goes to his office in Chapter 4?
(c) Dorse and his mates.
15. What relationship is there between Jaxom and Dorse?
(a) They are milk-brothers.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are uncle and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is G'dened's dragon?
2. What color fire-lizard does Deelan have?
3. Where does Robinton want Jaxom to go after he and F'lar travel to Ruatha?
4. Where are Jaxom and Ruth's quarters at Ruatha?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 2, how many turns has Robinton been climbing the stairs to the queen's weyr?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)