|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who copied every single Traditional song and ballad and bound them in blue wherhide for the Harper at Cove Hold?
2. How many of Menolly's fire-lizards accompany her and Jaxom to Southern?
3. Where does Jaxom ask Ruth to take him after talking with Robinton about finding D'ram?
(a) Bending Stream Hold.
(b) Plateau Hold.
(c) Ferndale Hold.
(d) Hold Gar.
4. How many fire-lizards does Mirrim have?
5. How long does it take Jaxom, Sharra, and Piemur to walk to the fire-lizards clutch?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Robinton's sleeping room, how many sleeping rooms are at Cove Hold?
2. How long has it been since Piemur has seen so many people as are at the cove working on Robinton's hall?
3. How far back does Jaxom have to go to find D'ram?
4. Why was Piemur sent to survey Pern rather than staying in the Harper hall?
5. Who does Jaxom take to the Masterharperhall to learn how to use Wansor's star equations?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)