|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gunnar mock the game played between Campesino and Hillside?
(a) Often throws the ball to Hillside players.
(b) Paints his face white.
(c) Wears a Hillside uniform.
(d) Paints a KKK on the basketball.
2. What did Swen want to do for a living?
(b) Professional dancer.
(c) Bank president.
3. What does Psycho Loco do when an opposing player strikes Nick during a basketball game?
(a) Jumps the referee.
(b) Hits the player in the face.
(c) Yells obscenities.
(d) Threatens the entire team with a shotgun.
4. What does the school guidance counselor find unbelievable about Gunnar?
(a) His high SAT scores.
(b) His shyness with girls.
(c) His lack of school pride.
(d) His height.
5. Why does Gunnar's mother decide they need to move?
(a) She can't afford the house.
(b) The neighborhood is gettting dangerous.
(c) Her children act like white kids.
(d) Gunnar is getting in too much trouble in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gunnar tell the police his Gang of Four plan to fight in a week?
2. What does Gunnar think people who do not play basketball emphasizes?
3. In what subject is Nick Scoby most interested?
4. What gang members find him in the store?
5. What did Gunnar learn in Santa Monica that seems to anger kids where he now lives?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)