|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gunnar think the officers' question about gangs is absurd?
(a) He is too young to be in a gang.
(b) He is obviously an upper class black.
(c) His mother would never allow him to join a gang.
(d) He hasn't been there long enough to make friends.
2. What does Psycho Loco do when an opposing player strikes Nick during a basketball game?
(a) Yells obscenities.
(b) Hits the player in the face.
(c) Jumps the referee.
(d) Threatens the entire team with a shotgun.
3. What is the park near Gunnar's house like?
(a) The park has a small creek and a lot of palm trees.
(b) The playground equipment is too young for Gunnar.
(c) It is mostly a place where older boys play basketball.
(d) A dangerous, littered mess.
4. What does Nick do after Gunnar's speech?
(a) Invites Gunnar to join him at lunch.
(b) Announces Gunnar's mistakes to the entire school.
(d) Asks Gunnar to join his gang.
5. In what department does Gunnar hang at the store?
(a) Shoe department.
(b) Men's clothing.
(c) Camping section.
(d) Kitchen ware.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event occurred at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
2. Where do Gunnar and Nick have lunch sometimes to escape the school crowds?
3. How do some of the children feel about the health exams?
4. What topic do Gunnar and his friends discuss one night after leaving a club?
5. What did the Gun Totin' Hooligans do together originally?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)