|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gunnar feel like in his neighborhood?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A clean-up boy.
(c) A social reformer.
(d) A prophet.
2. What does Wolfgang do for a living?
(a) Picks cotton.
(b) Shines shoes.
(c) Paints segregation signs.
(d) School janitor.
3. Where do Gunnar and Nick have lunch sometimes to escape the school crowds?
(a) In the gym.
(b) At the library.
(c) The coach's office.
(d) Outside in the bleachers around the track.
4. What type of families live in Gunnar's new neighborhood?
(a) White middle class.
(b) Mixed black and white middle class.
(c) Black upper class.
(d) Low income.
5. Who comes to the school to give health examinations?
(a) City health workers.
(b) Volunteer parents who are in the health care profession.
(c) A volunteer doctor with nurses.
(d) Federal Health Department staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wolfgang fired?
2. What did Swen want to do for a living?
3. What does Gunnar tell a girl about the eye chart?
4. How many siblings does Gunnar have?
5. Why does Gunnar say Franz serves his master faithfully?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)