|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gunnar's father work?
(a) In a health food restaurant.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) The Los Angeles Police Department.
(d) The school board.
2. What happens to Gunnar and his sisters daily with the other children?
(a) They play with the others every day.
(b) They and the other children are chased out of stores everyday.
(c) Gunnar and his sisters beat up the other children everyday.
(d) They are beaten every day.
3. For what is Swen Kaufman known?
(a) The only black man to move to the South from the North.
(b) Inventing the peanut grinder.
(c) Leading a calvry charge during the Civil War.
(d) Having 45 children with two wives.
4. What type of families live in Gunnar's new neighborhood?
(a) Mixed black and white middle class.
(b) Black upper class.
(c) Low income.
(d) White middle class.
5. How does Gunnar feel about Eileen?
(a) He doesn't know her.
(b) He has a crush on her.
(c) He is irritated at her.
(d) He hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gunnar go to avoid trouble?
2. What is the neighborhood at the top of the hill from Gunnar's neighborhood?
3. What position does Compton have in the Civil War?
4. What does Gunnar like to do most at home?
5. How does Gunnar feel about the police in his new area?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)