|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the park near Gunnar's house like?
(a) The playground equipment is too young for Gunnar.
(b) It is mostly a place where older boys play basketball.
(c) The park has a small creek and a lot of palm trees.
(d) A dangerous, littered mess.
2. What is the name of the neighborhood to which Gunnar and his family have moved?
(a) Las Casa.
3. What does Gunnar think his school does to race?
(a) Makes it very important.
(b) It makes it so unimportant it becomes important.
(c) It has no bearing on race.
(d) Makes it irrelevant.
4. What happens when two girls charge the swings where Gunnar and his sisters are?
(a) Veronica accidentally hits one of the girls.
(b) Betty accidentally hits one of the girls.
(c) Nicole accidentally hits one of the girls.
(d) Susan accidentally hits one of the girls.
5. In what department does Gunnar hang at the store?
(a) Camping section.
(b) Men's clothing.
(c) Shoe department.
(d) Kitchen ware.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do some of the children feel about the health exams?
2. What does Wolfgang do for a living?
3. What does Franz do for the rest of his life?
4. What does Gunnar say the majority of the playground jokes concern?
5. What does the receptionist tell Gunnar his aptitude suggests?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)