|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do two police officers come to Gunnar's house a couple of weeks after they move there?
(a) To see that the family has settled in well.
(b) To bring a fire code sticker.
(c) To warn Gunnar about illegal activities.
(d) To talk to his mother about his father.
2. Where is the wedding reception held?
(a) At the high school.
(b) At the police ball room.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) At his father's house.
3. How is Gunnar's bride attained?
(a) She volunteers.
(b) She is a friend of Gunnar's sisters.
(c) She is purchased.
(d) She is a new recruit on the police force.
4. What does Nick do to keep attention away from him?
(a) Stops trying so hard in basketball.
(b) Begins to skip games.
(c) Messes up his school work.
(d) Punches out students who talk to him.
5. What is the neighborhood at the top of the hill from Gunnar's neighborhood?
(c) Hollywood Heights.
(d) Cheviot Heights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gunnar's wedding take place?
2. Where does Gunnar go to avoid trouble?
3. Where is the second place Gunnar and his bride go?
4. What is every member of Gunnar's high school required to attend monthly?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood to which Gunnar and his family have moved?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)