|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapters 51-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angela failed to make enough money, what other option did she pursue?
(b) Bootlegging Alcohol.
(c) Finding a rich lover.
2. After Angela and Stephen reunite after a brief conflict, where do the Crossbys go on holiday?
3. As Sir Phillip and Stephen share their discussions, Lady Anna often feels left out. What is Sir Phillip's response towards his wife's displeasure?
(a) Often invites her to join.
(b) Immediately changes their conversation subject to accommodate his wife's interests.
(c) Avoids any argument with his wife.
(d) Commands she respect their privacy.
4. What name does Mary give her newly rescued dog?
5. What name does Angela designate for her home?
(a) "The Shack."
(b) "The Stage."
(c) "The Ranch."
(d) "The Grange."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Mary befriends in Italy?
2. After a concerned Stephen arrives at Angela's home, whom does Stephen witness kissing Angela goodnight?
3. What is the last name of Stephen's assistant and fellow ambulance driver, Mary?
4. During the love triangle, what is causing Stephen's misery?
5. Who comes to the aid of the distressed Angela and her explanation for Stephen's emotional behavior by writing a letter to the Morton residence?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)