|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapters 51-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Colonel Antrim have?
2. How does Stephen react when Angela has to cancel their afternoon together?
(a) She contacts the local doctor to check on Angela's condition.
(b) She suspects infidelity and immediately races to Angela's home.
(c) She feels abandoned and deceived.
(d) She waits all night for a phone call.
3. Whose French wedding is financed, catered, and housed by Stephen?
(a) The son of Stephen's servent, Klaus.
(b) The daughter of Stephen's servent, Adele.
(c) Jonathan Brockett.
(d) Violet Peacock.
4. How does Stephen react after she discovers Martin's feelings towards Mary and his subsequent plan?
(a) She becomes enraged, forbidding Mary to have any contact with Martin.
(b) She promises they will work something out.
(c) She refuses to speak to Martin again.
(d) She falls into a deep depression.
5. After noticing what Stephen has done with another "lover," what is Mary's reaction?
(a) She is saddened by Stephen's decision and leaves with Martin.
(b) She falls deeply in love with Stephen again.
(c) She is not affected by the plan, and ignores the situation completely.
(d) She slaps Stephen across the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sir Phillip's death, what does Stephen decide for her education?
2. Which of the following best describes Jonathan's friend, Valerie Seymour?
3. As Stephen grows older and expands her athletic and academic interests, how can her relationship with Lady Anna best be illustrated?
4. How does Sir Phillip's accident occur?
5. How does Stephen react when learning of Collin's disorder?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)