|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Sir Phillip and Stephen share their discussions, Lady Anna often feels left out. What is Sir Phillip's response towards his wife's displeasure?
(a) Often invites her to join.
(b) Commands she respect their privacy.
(c) Immediately changes their conversation subject to accommodate his wife's interests.
(d) Avoids any argument with his wife.
2. What name does Stephen give her new horse?
3. Which of the following did Lady Anna shout once Stephen admits to falling in love with Angela?
(a) "You're forbidden from seeing her!"
(b) "I wish you had never been born!"
(c) "I'm so proud of you!"
(d) "I'm so embarrased. You've hurt that poor woman!"
4. How does Stephen react when learning of Collin's disorder?
(a) Prayed that God would afflict her instead.
(b) Avoided Collins out of fear.
(c) Gossiped with Lady Anna.
(d) Wrote the family doctor for help.
5. What nationality is Angela's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Angela and Stephen reunite after a brief conflict, where do the Crossbys go on holiday?
2. Who is most encouraged by the developing relationship between Stephen and Martin?
3. After touring places throughout Paris, what is Stephen's reaction to Jonathan's intentions?
4. After her heartbreaking discovery in Angela's garden, what does Stephen do as a consequence?
5. Who does Stephen travel to Paris with?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)