|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Violet's brother?
2. How many children do Sir Phillip and Lady Anna ultimately have together?
3. During the love triangle, what is causing Stephen's misery?
(a) Stephen's mother, Lady Anna, has moved out of Morton.
(b) Stephen is convinced she is losing Angela.
(c) Angela's pet dog, Tony, dies.
(d) Stephen's horse, Collins, dies.
4. Which character could be considered as the "third leg" in Stephen and Angela's love triangle?
(a) Miss Puddleton.
(b) Ralph Crossby.
(c) Roger Antrim.
(d) Williams, the old groom.
5. As Stephen grows older, what activity do her and Sir Phillip share together?
(a) Grooming horses.
(b) Racing horses.
(c) Target shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the friendship progresses, Martin confesses his love for Stephen and his desire for mutual affection. What is Stephen's reaction to this revelation?
2. After Mademoiselle Duphot's arrival, Stephen is intrigued by what pastime hobby?
3. Where do Stephen an Angela share their first kiss?
4. After Stephen publishes her second work, where does Jonathan suggest Stephen travel abroad to?
5. After meeting for the first time and spending time briefly at Angela's home, what does Angela invite Stephen to do once they part ways?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)