|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While spending time with her mother in Cornwall, why can't Stephen relax and enjoy her time away?
(a) Because she fears the truth about her relationship with Angela will be revealed.
(b) Because she anxiously awaits any correspondence from Angela.
(c) Because she anxiously awaits Angela's arrival
(d) Because she fears for Angela's safety.
2. On which famous Paris street does Stephen decide to buy her home?
(a) Port de Conti.
(b) Rue de Seine
(c) Rue Jacob.
(d) Av Bosquet.
3. After observing his daughter's behavior toward the housemaid Collins, Sir Phillip undertakes what endeavor?
(a) Reads books about Stephens possible condition.
(b) Teaches Stephen how to shoot a rifle.
(c) Takes Stephen for long, daily walks.
(d) Lectures Stephen on the impolitness of spying on others.
4. What name does Angela designate for her home?
(a) "The Ranch."
(b) "The Shack."
(c) "The Grange."
(d) "The Stage."
5. After touring places throughout Paris, what is Stephen's reaction to Jonathan's intentions?
(a) She is overjoyed.
(b) She is embarrased.
(c) She is bored.
(d) She is outraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Phillip's accident occur?
2. After witnessing her daughter and husband in the fields together, what accusation does Lady Anna make of Sir Phillip?
3. After Stephen publishes her second work, where does Jonathan suggest Stephen travel abroad to?
4. After her banishment from Morton, Stephen purchases a small flat in London with whom?
5. What U.S war did Angela's family participate in and subsequently cause Angela to flee to New York?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)