|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of Stephen's birth, how long had Sir Phillip and Lady Anna been married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. What ultimatum does Lady Anna give her daughter once Stephen admits to falling in love with Angela?
(a) Stephen cannont see Angela anymore, or else.
(b) Either Stephen move out of Morton, or she will.
(c) There is no ultimatum. Lady Anna is excited her daughter is in love.
(d) If Stephen does not apologize for the pain she's caused Angela, she will be forced out of Morton.
3. Where does Stephen see Collins and a male servant kiss?
(a) In the garden shed.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) Behind a tree.
(d) In the broom closet.
4. After a concerned Stephen arrives at Angela's home, whom does Stephen witness kissing Angela goodnight?
(a) Williams, the old groom.
(b) Miss Puddleton.
(c) Roger Antrim.
(d) Colonel Antrim.
5. What is the reason Stephen went to town on the day when she first meets Angela?
(a) To cash a check.
(b) To sell horses.
(c) To sell her father's motor car.
(d) To break up a dog fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Stephen publishes her second work, where does Jonathan suggest Stephen travel abroad to?
2. Who replaces Sir Phillip as the strongest supporter of Stephen's education?
3. What is Jonathan Brockett's occupation?
4. After Angela and Stephen reunite after a brief conflict, where do the Crossbys go on holiday?
5. Who does Stephen travel to Paris with?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)