|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When showing Stephen around Paris, what does Jonathan primarily focus on revealing to her?
(a) Libraries with extensive book collections.
(b) Wineries and vineyards.
(c) Homosexual cultures and objects.
(d) Fencing arenas and clubs.
2. As Stephen begrudgingly discovers from Violet Antrim, what character is suspected of having romantic relations with Angela?
(a) Colonel Antrim.
(b) Roger Antrim.
(c) Williams the old groom.
(d) Martin Hallum.
3. At the time of Stephen's birth, how long had Sir Phillip and Lady Anna been married?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. Who is the first person Stephen visits upon returning tto Morton from Cornwall?
(a) Roger Antrim.
(c) Miss Puddleton.
(d) Williams the old groom.
5. What is Lady Anna's and Stephen's favorite activity together?
(b) Taking walks through the garden.
(c) Horseback riding.
(d) No activity, as Lady Anna is largely unresponsive to Stephen's love.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her banishment from Morton, Stephen purchases a small flat in London with whom?
2. After observing his daughter's behavior toward the housemaid Collins, Sir Phillip undertakes what endeavor?
3. What hobby of Stephen is particularly targeted by the gossiping circles?
4. Which of the following best describes Angela's husband?
5. What is the primary comfort Stephen resorts to in her moments of grief?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)