|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who at the Morton residence initially discovers the furiously written letter concerning Angela and Stephen's relationship?
(a) Lady Anna.
(b) Williams, the old groom.
(d) Miss Puddleton.
2. Stephen and her father spend hours together in his study. What do they prefer to discuss?
3. With her new pet, what does Stephen demand of herself?
(a) She ride it like a man would.
(b) She be as strong as the horse.
(c) She will work to become the fastest horse racer in the world.
(d) The animal will be her responsibility; not the servents.
4. Who is most encouraged by the developing relationship between Stephen and Martin?
(a) Violet Antrim.
(b) Lady Anna.
(c) Colonel Antrim.
(d) Sir Phillip.
5. Who is the first person Stephen visits upon returning tto Morton from Cornwall?
(a) Miss Puddleton.
(c) Williams the old groom.
(d) Roger Antrim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimatum does Lady Anna give her daughter once Stephen admits to falling in love with Angela?
2. When Lady Anna catches wind of her daughter's suspected relationship with Angela, were does she confront Stephen?
3. After observing his daughter's behavior toward the housemaid Collins, Sir Phillip undertakes what endeavor?
4. After hearing rumors of Angela's love life, what action does Stephen take in a desperate attempt to impress Angela?
5. What is Angela's last name?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)