|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this time Stephen receives another new horse. What does she name it?
2. Who is most encouraged by the developing relationship between Stephen and Martin?
(a) Sir Phillip.
(b) Violet Antrim.
(c) Lady Anna.
(d) Colonel Antrim.
3. What character can be most reasonably inferred to truly understand Stephen's sexuality?
(a) Williams the head groom.
(b) Mademoiselle Dupont.
(c) Lady Anna.
(d) Sir Phillip.
4. Much to the chagrin of the head groom Williams, Sir Phillip purchases what luxury?
(a) Motor car.
(c) Gantling gun.
(d) Sail Boat.
5. What did Sir Phillip have an opportunity to express, yet failed to deliver when approached by Stephen?
(a) His information on the secret location of Martin Hallam.
(b) Stephen's true nature and sexuality.
(c) Stephen's utter hopelessness to connect with others.
(d) The details concerning Stephen's inhertance listed in his will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephen witness Angela kissing another lover?
2. What reason does Angela give as to why she is struggling to accept her relationship with Stephen?
3. What characteristic(s) can best describe the Antrim girl, Violet?
4. What is Stephen's reaction towards Violet's distressing revelation of Angela's love life?
5. For what day of the week does Stephen plan her second visit with Angela?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)