|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Stephen went to town on the day when she first meets Angela?
(a) To break up a dog fight.
(b) To cash a check.
(c) To sell horses.
(d) To sell her father's motor car.
2. Much to the chagrin of the head groom Williams, Sir Phillip purchases what luxury?
(a) Gantling gun.
(c) Motor car.
(d) Sail Boat.
3. What object was additionally added to the furious letter and sent to the Morton residence?
(a) A lock of Angela's hair.
(b) Stephen's gift to Angela, a pearl ring.
(c) Stephen's emotional letter to Angela
(d) A restraining order, signed by Angela.
4. What character is considered to have entered at a critical moment in Stephen's life with a much needed female presence, professing that Stephen be proud of herself and her accomplishments?
(a) Violet Antrim.
(b) Lady Anna.
(c) Collins the housemaid.
(d) Mademoiselle Duphot.
5. Who died in Angela's life soon after her arrival in New York, leaving her alone and without money?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the aid of the distressed Angela and her explanation for Stephen's emotional behavior by writing a letter to the Morton residence?
2. What name does Stephen give her new horse?
3. When Lady Anna catches wind of her daughter's suspected relationship with Angela, were does she confront Stephen?
4. Where does Stephen first meet Martin Hallam?
5. During the love triangle, what is causing Stephen's misery?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)