|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter twenty-six, Stephen and Angela spend a wonderful afternoon together, but why is their day suddenly cut short?
(a) Angela trips and twists her ankle.
(b) Angela leaves to care for Ralph, who is drunk and sick.
(c) Angela rushes off, claiming to be late for an appointment.
(d) Angela claims to have a headache.
2. After Sir Phillip's death, what does Stephen decide for her education?
(a) She remains at Morton rather than go to Oxford.
(b) She enrolls in more difficult classes and activites, hoping to exceed her father's expectatons.
(c) Instead of going to Oxford, Steven enrolls in a fencing academy.
(d) Nothing changes. She attends Oxford just as her father wanted of her.
3. After conversing with Lady Anna about her relationship with Angela, what does Stephen discover in her father's study that questions her thoughts and identity?
(a) Sir Phillip's music records.
(b) A letter written by Sir Phillip to his secret male lover.
(c) Sir Phillip's psychology books.
(d) A secret drawer filled with old whiskey and gin bottles.
4. What name does Stephen give her new horse?
5. Who replaces Sir Phillip as the strongest supporter of Stephen's education?
(a) Williams the head groom.
(c) Miss Puddelton.
(d) Lady Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Lady Anna's pregnancy, how does Sir Phillip speak about his unborn child?
2. When Lady Anna catches wind of her daughter's suspected relationship with Angela, were does she confront Stephen?
3. While Stephen and Lady Anna wait anxiously by Sir Phillip's bedside, what are the effects of the drugs given to Sir Phillip by the doctor?
4. Who is most encouraged by the developing relationship between Stephen and Martin?
5. What is the reason Stephen went to town on the day when she first meets Angela?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)