|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to protect herself from possible accusations of infidelity, how does Angela explain her relationship with Stephen?
(a) Stephen was obsessed with her.
(b) They were only good friends, never romantic.
(c) They were true romantic partners and lovers.
(d) Her attempt to reform a troubled Stephen went "too far."
2. Which of the following best describes Stephen's attitude before and during her second visit over tea with Angela?
3. What ailment does Collins suffer with?
(c) Club feet.
(d) Housemaid's knee.
4. What name does Angela designate for her home?
(a) "The Stage."
(b) "The Shack."
(c) "The Ranch."
(d) "The Grange."
5. After conversing with Lady Anna about her relationship with Angela, what does Stephen discover in her father's study that questions her thoughts and identity?
(a) A letter written by Sir Phillip to his secret male lover.
(b) A secret drawer filled with old whiskey and gin bottles.
(c) Sir Phillip's psychology books.
(d) Sir Phillip's music records.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting for the first time and spending time briefly at Angela's home, what does Angela invite Stephen to do once they part ways?
2. On the way home from from Cornwall, what does Stephen purchase for Angela?
3. After hearing rumors of Angela's love life, what action does Stephen take in a desperate attempt to impress Angela?
4. Who is the first person Stephen visits upon returning tto Morton from Cornwall?
5. What characteristic traits can best describe Stephen's tutor, Mademoiselle Duphot, as their relationship develops?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)